When you are down, UMNO steps on you

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's really disgusting how UMNO Pahang is stealing food and money meant for flood victims in Pahang. I don't know how these "animals" sleep at night. :mad:

Take a look at this report from Malaysia-Today :

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

No surprise isn't it? Sigh...

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Oh no! Stealing things that are seriously in need is a serious sin! Man... must place the votes carefully... :shock:

4. Adrian Wong

It doesn't surprise me that they are skimming off the top. But I can't believe they actually would stoop so low as to steal food from victims of the floods. :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

WTF is up with people :shock:

6. Adrian Wong

Just greedy and corrupt. :snooty:

7. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

No sh*t man what a world we live in :nuts:

8. bslee

bslee Newbie

Since this subject has been brought up, I can tell you that its true from what I heard from my wife's relatives in Temerloh Pahang. Things like blankets, mats and other donated essentials were tightly controlled (just being polite) and did not filter down to the needy. Those kampung folk were HOPPING MAD!. The items WERE LOCKED UP in a store room and was NOT distributed..so they claim.
    Its true that many are opposition supporters but in times of calamity where people are suffering from loss (already they're not like wealthy), the affected people suspected dirty and evil tactics at play. I'm talking about ethnic Malay kampung folk who're affected by it all. I was sad to hear such dirty play at work. Hoping its a blessing and NOT BEING FORGETFUL MALAYSIANS, I hope those folks will NOT vote Be-End next election.

9. Adrian Wong

This is exactly why I'm extremely wary about donating to funds operated by organizations or even the media (e.g. newspapers). You never know if your money really reaches the intended beneficiaries... or get siphoned or leeched by other people. :hand: