Samsung SGH-L760 Mobile Phone User Logs

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by rusty, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

MAGIC! :twisted:

2. plasma

plasma Newbie

I got it for RM999

3. plasma

plasma Newbie

I couldn't get 3G to work though. I tried all the 3G WAP & MMS activation, plus the *136#.
    It always says that I'm out of range even though I see the "G" symbol on the default background.

4. rusty

rusty Newbie

that's weird, where are you btw? penang?
    I was there about a month ago and have no problems with it. even got coverage at one of the famous temple on top of the hill (sorry can't rememberthe name). well, except for some rural area deep inside the island where signal strength is weak.

5. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

What network are you on? Maxis? Celcom?
    The "G" symbol means GPRS, IIANM.

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

G is GPRS... if 3G signal is available. you should see 3G.

7. Geforce660

Geforce660 Newbie

damn

my L760 reboots sometimes, but I dunno why? does anybody else have this problem?? or if you know the solution..

Greetz, G

8. Adrian Wong

Have you tried updating the firmware?

9. ayala

ayala Newbie

someone help me, im going crazy here!!the sms memory says that it can hold 500texts, but then it says memory full at around 190..i dont have anything else on the phone, so why is this happening?!!? would really appreciate some help...

10. Adrian Wong

Okay, just off the top off my head. Did you set the phone to save the texts in the phone memory... or the SIM card? :think:

11. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i have been using for some months, it never happens to me before

12. ayala

ayala Newbie

it doesnt specify...but the sim memory is full, and the phone memory is only nearly half full...

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Is there no option to switch to save SMS into the phone?

14. ayala

ayala Newbie

there is, and the phone memory is being used..but halfway through it says its full?!?

15. Geforce660

Geforce660 Newbie

ok

my problem was solved, they gave me a new 1 at the shop, they said it probably was a software problem; but thnx for the replies ;)

greetz, G

16. Geforce660

Geforce660 Newbie

Does anybody know howto make the living world thingy that you find in the display-options? i think it's cool and stuff, but i want to make it a little better ...

thnx

Greetz,G

17. Adrian Wong

I think you are still saving to the SIM memory. I don't have the phone with me... but Strawroot, isn't there an option to move everything in the SIM (contacts and SMS) to phone memory?

18. Adrian Wong

Probably required a firmware update. Glad they gave you a new one instead though. :thumb:

19. Adrian Wong

Living world as in the change in the wallpaper and time when you go to a different country? :think:

20. Hi, as far as i have used the phone, i realised that the "Inbox" can only keep about 100 SMSes... and if u want to have more, u have to move it to "My Folders" first. it's actually a good way to organise as well. For example, currently in "My Folders", i have categorised them as business, family, fun stuff. After I have moved them to these folders, I can receive more SMSes. I hope this helps :D