what am i doing here when my exams are starting tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Sep 30, 2003.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:wall: pendidikan moral sucks

lucky i'm not stuckwith the new format..

but its the most stupid subject to be tested !

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, they want us to have something since they have the Agama subject and they can score at will. Since they started study it from kid. :doh: :wall: :wall: :wall:

3. Brian

Brian Newbie

sejarah(they should call it sejarah islam, half the book is about islam) was bad.........dunno all their frikkin' names man :wall:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ooo... you will find out when you are in uni. In my uni, we have Tamadun Islam 1 and 2. :lol:

5. TakahashiRY

TakahashiRY Newbie

Pendidikan "MORAL"

KERJA AMAL,one of my "FAV" part....
    a part where u can "TAKE PICTURES OF WAD "GUD" THINGS DAT U HAF DONE N BOAST ABOUT URSELF":nuts:

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

You just dug up a 5 year old thread :|

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow, talking about exams...

... I'm still struggling in all my Numerical Methods and Dynamics! That's all the tests in next week!

Gotta start working again! (doh) :haha:

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

lol still exist!??
    i went to my fren house just to take pic of me posing in the toilet with the pump lol.. also in the garden plucking flowers xD

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

What the heck is that? :nuts:

10. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

it something like a self report on environment care... helping the elders.. etc etc.. and u need to proof it!..
    so a picture says a thousand words! :p

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! Please share them here! :mrgreen:

12. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That's the newer Moral Education syllabus where they have to make a report of the good stuff done. Kinda weird, but I've actually seen those people did some pose and actually did nothing at the same time! Agh, doing for the sake of doing! :haha:

Meanwhile, I have trashed my head enough studying Dynamics. for my finals today. The next thing is, this subject is god damned important to me because for my next sem will be Biomechanics and I can't afford to screw it all up again!

Biomechaincs... weird subject. Kinda like those study of human movements. Torque on the hands, arms, elbows... :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL!! That's the problem... They are just forcing you to do it just for the sake of doing it. :nuts: