Malaysia's Elections 2008 (Before, During & After)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

2. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

So i was just wondering you guys expecting this and support him? For me i never be his Fans during Anwar as a Deputy PM and Finance Minister.

3. Adrian Wong

I was not a fan of Anwar either during his days as a deputy PM or before then. But I think people can change... I hope he has changed. At least he has been saying the right things this time. That is why I supported him.

But if he does not walk the talk... I'll just be as quick to denounce him. :hand:

4. Adrian Wong

Recently, Jed Yoong of Asia Sentinel posted what seems to be a damning indictment of the current Agong, and the Sultan of Terengganu. But before you start slamming the Agong, take a step back and THINK.... Or let Petra lay it out for you. :mrgreen:

Too bad she didn't bother to dig a little deeper.... She might have found the REAL story. This is the problem when you rely on "sources", instead of doing any actual investigations... :roll:

5. Adrian Wong

Take a look at how the BN government has been fleecing the people with their highways. They actually blocked up a 1.5km road just to force people to use the tolled highway!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  6. Adrian Wong

More pictures... :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

7. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

this also can ah? :wall:

8. Adrian Wong

Exactly... Bastards! :mad: :mad:

9. Adrian Wong

Shame, shame, MCA! This is how the MCA goons cheat the people of their land and their livelihood! :mad: :mad: :mad:

For those who are not familiar with the issue, here's a report by Lester Chan :

10. Adrian Wong

More hanky-panky by the surviving BN politicians. And this one is an MCA dirtbag... :mad:

11. Adrian Wong

The Australian Network interviews Anwar Ibrahim. Interesting read. :thumb:

12. Adrian Wong

The federal government is really impinging on the rights of the opposition-ruled state governments. :mad: :mad: :mad:

It really irks me to see them try to deny funds to the state governments. IMHO, if they can do this, then why should we, the citizens of those affected states, pay our taxes to the federal government??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

13. Adrian Wong

And everytime I read about RELA, it really pisses me off. They are like a bunch of government-sanctioned hooligans. :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. Adrian Wong

Slowly, the sordid details are being forced into the open. How can the Transport Minister not know about such hanky-panky??? :roll:

15. Adrian Wong

OMG... Believe it or not, Abdullah Badawi and Najib spent RM 790,000 of taxpayers' money on private jets for their election campaign!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

16. Adrian Wong

Here are more lurid details on the Penang Global City Centre project. It's more or less condemned. Goodbye, Patrick Lim! :wave: :wave:

Go back to your nice property at Equine Park. You have cheated enough of our money. :hand:

17. Adrian Wong

Is this the beginning of the end???? :wicked: :wicked:

18. yusazie

yusazie Newbie

he2 nice topic ha