Our cops are not only corrupt and lazy, they are also SO stupid!

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. :mrgreen:

Whenever I visit my grandmother in Johor, I often have to avoid cars driving on my lane in the OPPOSITE direction. Quite a few Johor drivers seem to be too lazy to cross over to the right side of the road. :roll:

Of course, the police did not bother to arrest them. After all, it is the countryside. As for underage kids riding around without a licence or even a helmet, it's really common. Most of them are just 12-13 years old.

2-3 years ago, I had an underage motorcyclist hit my car. He ran away as he didn't have a licence. When I reported him, the police more or less told me to forget it. They couldn't be less bothered...

My father has this opinion - in this country, it doesn't matter whether you are right or wrong. As long as you are involved in an accident with a motorcyclist, they are ALWAYS in the right... and you are ALWAYS in the wrong.

2. bslee

bslee Newbie

I reckon many are watching closely of the Dewan Rakyat.
    In the news, Jeff Ooi's car (wife's car actually) was towed away. Its a clear case of double standards.
    Look at our BN politicians, big flashy cars (doesn't matter whether Black Perdana, Merc or Bimmer or some Lexus) and looking properous.
    Ok..I won't elaborate more of Jeff's nasty encounter as its trivial considering his bigger responsibility being there.

PDRM practice DOUBLE standards in Malaysia..PERIOD!.
    You drive a big car and wait at the airport (not neccesarily KLIA) and they don't really kacau you. Drive a lesser car and see what happens?..just about too often either kena saman or chased out. There's something very wrong with PDRM work culture and IGP ain't doing much to restore public confidence. Its goes right to the top where there's blame.
    Bolehland Malaysia with BN led gahmen.. catastrophic to say the least!.

3. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. That's why so many people want to "buy" their Datukships. It's a ticket to many free things in life - free parking tickets, free speeding tickets, free everything. :mrgreen:

4. sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr Newbie

Even though you may not like the cops,
    :D you should still obey the laws.
    After all, two wongs don't make a right.

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

My goodness, are these people who "purchase" them, susceptible to being, uh,... corrupted? :faint:

6. Adrian Wong

Heh.. The problem is not that we do not obey the laws. You will note that the news report is about the cops NOT obeying the same laws they are supposed to uphold. ;)

7. Adrian Wong

LOL! Obviously! :D