Tech ARP April ’08 Motherboard Giveaway Contest

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyberwarrior

Cyberwarrior BOG Translator

I would have been more active here but,I have been involved with an uphill battle to save both my wife's life and mine.
    Unfortunately we both have cancer,and I have been dedicating all my attention to the situation.:pray:

2. miahman

miahman Newbie

i'm sorry to hear that. but stand strong and you'll make it through

3. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

You guyz actually read all of our posts for valid posts/entries ? :shock: That's quite a task man when there's so much posts being posted at the contest periord.

We are thankful that ARP is the most probably the only forum/website who can afford to organize worldwide contests for us year after year.Most of the forums ( around 95%) can only do USA/Canada.So, not surprisingly activity is high on this forum. :) :beer:

4. miahman

miahman Newbie

yeah man i agree.

living in UK takes the piss. we're behind in computing fan-base and anime fan-base. so we have crap comp around.

TechARP rocks my financial world

5. Cyberwarrior

Thanks.:cool:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Woah.. So sorry to hear that, man. I hope both of you are doing better. Stay strong! You can beat it! :pray: :pray:

7. Adrian Wong

Well, the team is pretty active here and we can readily identify spammers and spam posts. ;)

8. miahman

miahman Newbie

ooh but there is something i wanna complain about.

why do we have to wait 2 months to find out who won. why cant we just know as soon as you draw them?????

9. Adrian Wong

So we only have to do them (the selection, announcement and delivery) all at once.

10. miahman

miahman Newbie

oh. but its still too exciting to wait lmao

11. Cyberwarrior

Thank you Mr. Wong.

12. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

stay strong :beer:

13. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Extremely sorry for you both mate.I know it's easy to say but hang there tight & everything will be ok.We'll be praying for you both.May God be with you. :pray:

14. Cyberwarrior

I like to thank all of you for your words of courage.Please go back on topic,I'm sorry I interrupted the tread.:)

15. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

*doing my best Mr. Burns impression*
    Exxxxxcelllent. :)

16. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

As you should I recently lost a close friend from Australia to bone cancer ... its a terrible thing and all the best !!

17. Cyberwarrior

Thanks,we'll need it.

18. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

My prayers are with both of you stay strong !!

19. Cyberwarrior

:pray: :pray: :pray:

20. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Hey... you said before you won a laptop in a previous contest! That's greater luck than anyone else, sir! :D

Well, to tell you the truth, I never won anything too, but no place to whine about it too much, 'cause I'm always participating in the contest, will keep doing and going for the best! :D

And oh btw, that's another cool motherboard, 975X chipset! It's so awesome that you are doing another giveaway!! :D

Also, the selection process is random so no worries. :):beer:

cyberwarrior: so sorry to hear that too! hope everything will be better for you and your wife.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.