wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

According to what I read (in the commission's report), none of the F-16s were close enough to intercept the flight, even if they wanted to.

But the fact of the matter is still that these terrorists are not men of God but merely men who killed in God's name (to paraphrase Christiane Amanpour). IMHO, the world has bigger problems to attend to, than a bunch of misguided people who think that it's perfectly alright to kill people as long as they can claim it in God's name. :nuts:

Back to topic.. Hmm.. Thanks! I will go check out Iron Man then! :beer:

2. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

I watched Iron Man last night... and it was GREAT. It was lighter on the action than advertised, but I expected it because it was an origin movie. It was still a very cool film though, every comic book fan should not miss it! Funny and slick, very clever.

NOTE: Stay after the credits and be treated to a very cool bonus scene that comic fanboys will drool over ;)

3. Adrian Wong

Really? Thanks for the tip! Most people usually leave when the credits start rolling. Will be sure to watch out for it. :thumb:

4. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

Just watched Fantastic 4 - the Silver Surfer.Nice movie with lots of special effects. :)

5. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Both this and the first were great not as good as X-Men but good :mrgreen:

6. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Only good because of Jessica Alba, I felt :p

Going to see Iron Man in a couple of hours. Was going to stay for the credits anyway, because apparently that's when they play the Black Sabbath song of the same title?

Will post my thoughts later on.

7. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

transformer > iron man

for me :p

next time baby ;)

8. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

This is true, but it's a sort of unfair comparion, IMO...

FF2 = can I have the 1 1/2 hrs of my life back please? Not even Jessica Alba could save this trainwreck :(

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

10,000 B.C. A lot of facts got screwed. But imho, what are facts really? Most of what we claim as facts are actually deductions from our current scientific knowledge. :mrgreen:

So, in years to come, facts may change. Hehe...

But I kind of like the movie... especially Evolet. :mrgreen:

27 Dresses, a feel-good love story. Not bad... and Katherine Heigl is hot! :faint:

10. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

fool gold nice n funny movie 7/10

Iron man... speachless 9/10

11. Adrian Wong

Err.. I thought it was pretty boring. :haha: :haha:

But seriously... sabertooth tiger in the age of the pyramids? Highly unlikely. :mrgreen:

12. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

27 Dresses = predictable, but funny none-the-less... clever, if unoriginal. (yes, I did enjoy it). :p

13. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

8/10 for Iron Man from me. I was impressed with the directing; the film was well-paced with good scene transitions. Didn't find it to be lacking in action scenes...unlike that horrible horrible excuse for a blockbuster known as "Ghost Rider" :roll:

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

The lastest movie i watched was Ironman :D...It's nice except i don't quite get why the whole crowd laugh when tony stark mention cheese burger -.- and also not to mention the small kid behind me keeps kicking my chair =_=" Overall this movie is ok..Lucky the game (PSP) is kinda ok also imo.

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Iron Man is worth watching, much much better than Transformers IMO.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I don't know why many didn't like Cloverfield. I finally managed to find the courage to watch it on my 24". Yeah... I know, watching in cinema will be totally different. :D

Verdict? I like it! :thumb: And Beth is hot!!!!! :wall: Pretty good movie... and I didn't vomit. Actually I like the feel of it. :clap:

Bravo! 8.5/10 from me... :mrgreen:

Watched Golden Compass last night. 7/10
    P.S. I Love You - 8.5/10 (Nice movie!)
    Mad Money - 6.5/10

Ok, many more to go... downloading all the time but no time to watch. :faint:

Attached Files:

• aa.JPG
      aa.JPG
      File size:
      83.8 KB
      Views:
  17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

omg...so many movie to watch..and thats reminds me to get a new hdd before my current 1 dies =_="

18. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I haven't seen Cloverfield and should check it out I very seldom listen to reviews on movies anyway just check it out for myself. I saw P.S. I Love You in the theater with my GF she had some free movie passes. Its listed as a romance/drama but actually is quite funny too. I give that one a thumbs up for anyone who hasn't seen it :thumb:

19. CALLOFDUTY05

CALLOFDUTY05 Newbie

I saw Ironman yesterday.Nice but not exceptionally well. ;)

20. metsamees

metsamees Newbie

Watched cloverfield, i thought that was hilarious movie :mrgreen: but was awesome, this amature type of filming was unique... Can't wait for Cloverfield 2 to come out
    (ou btw Hobbit 1 and Hobbit 2 will be out, the movies, based on the J.J.R.Tolkien book and yes, will be made by Peter Jackson :thumb: )