What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

So, Patapon is a rhythm/music-ish sort of game? Looked more like a puzzle game from the screenshots.... Oh well, I think I'll give it a chance. Thanks for the opinions ;)

2. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Well, not exactly it's a mishmash of real time strategy, music rhythm, puzzle and rpg and a few other bits and pieces.

3. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Thanks jamotto for clearing that up for me ;) It sounds pretty interesting, I will definitely check it out!

4. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

The Grid - Demo :) and it rocks!

5. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

My friend played the Grid demo, he told me he beat the recordtime but couldn't submit it because he didn't have a legal key :haha:

6. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

In case you need more info, on the playstation site they posted a series of blogs with info on the game.

PlayStation.Blog » Pata-me, Pata-you, Patapon news

PlayStation.Blog » Things That Go PON In The Night

PlayStation.Blog » Patapost Friday: Pata-strategy

PlayStation.Blog » Patapost Friday: Lifestyles of the Pata-Rich and Pon-Famous

PlayStation.Blog » P-Day is upon us!

7. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I got Crisis Core for the PSP, so playing that atm now :D

8. re4ux

re4ux Newbie

Battlefield 2, CMR 5, WoW: TBC, Quake 4.
    This is games for my computer :D, i cant play CMR: Dirt with it. (GeForce 5200 FX)

9. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Currently addicted to Final Fantasy Tactic remade 4 psp :)

11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Ok. This may sound a little stupid, but most played game for me recently is Tower Wars on my mobile phone. LOL. Those are the sort of games that I've been playing these days.

Attached Files:

12. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Nah its whatever you have time for and enjoy .. been playing trackmania here just nice to come home and speed without getting a ticket :D

13. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Just bought Kingdom of Paradise for the PSP, so that's what i'm going to play next.

14. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I just started replaying FEAR Combat. It's the free multiplayer part of FEAR. It's awesome so far :)

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I saw you on Trackmania few days ago. :mrgreen:

16. jasperchc

jasperchc Newbie

been playing Dota most of the time, its the only game i can finished playing in around an hour. Other RPG/strategy games just takes too long :doh:

By the way anyone else experiencing difficulties connecting to steam since last week? cause i cant seem to logs on to my account, i just get the connecting to "accountname" ... window when i lunch steam for like forever. :faint:

17. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Ya gonna have to find time to hook up with you guys for a game. Any luck on saving gameplay Chai ?

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Playing Valkyrie Profile Lenneth now :mrgreen:

19. zicovsky

zicovsky Newbie

no problems with steam here, working like a charm.

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I don't think that's possible...