Tech ARP on Mobile Browser

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Lacus, May 20, 2008.

1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

I wonder did anyone try the new layout that Chai made for mobile user to access Techarp Forum thru their mobile phones? Apparently I'm addicted to Techarp or the forums so i tend to access it almost anywhere :rolleyes: (in class or on the go :thumb: ) Kinda nice and simple layout, but i seems to have some problem login in using the Mobile IE :think: I shall post some pic of the layout of the forum below :thumb: :thumb: Some how i can't seem to login and Opera mini refused to be installed in the phone for some reason :wall:

Attached Files:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The problem I see is because it's using proxy. I've tested PIE and Opera Mini, both works fine.

I will install a different skin.

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

woah.. look plain but much faster browsing from my phone.. login works now :D Currently typing this post from my phone :lol:

4. Chai

Hmm I tried both version. One is too plain, the other is buggy. So which do you prefer? :lol:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! We don't have anything in between? :lol:

6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Well, the plain and working one of coz. + it's much faster compare to the better layout :D

7. Chai

PIE works better than Opera Mini on the better looking layout, but not bug free.

8. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well, Opera Mini won't work/install on my phone for some reason :wall:

9. Chai

Don't worry, PIE works better. :D

10. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Indeed it does...err, am i the only 1 using PIE to access techarp in the morning :p

11. Chai

Some times, I do! :haha:

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  12. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

:lol: Thats cool. How about the rest? It's sorta scary when there is only 2 of us replying to this thread :p