White blouse = rape magnet???

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, May 23, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's amazing that WOMEN can actually blame other women for getting raped. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

What the heck do they expect girls to wear? Black blouses? Why white anyway? It's not like you cannot see-through black blouses. Quite a few of us have seen photos of Paris Hilton showing off her assets wearing a black dress. :roll: :roll:

Everyone knows you CAN see through black blouses or blouses of any other colour for that matter. It's just a matter of how SHEER (or thin, for the vocabulary-challenged) the material is, stupid. :mad:

Incidentally, if you even bother to do a little research, you will eventually stumble upon pictures and even videos of quite a few local girls "in flagrante delicto" while fully-clothed. So, don't tell us it's all about the colour or the type of dress. :hand: :hand:

For a women's organization, you are a disgrace. Please, even if you have low regard for the members of the same sex, keep it to yourselves. Who gave you the right to tell people what they should or should not do? Who the hell are you? :mad:

To all other ladies, I sincerely regret that you have such imbeciles "speaking out on your behalf". They are a disgrace to all women. We all know that the modern woman is not only strong and equal to any man in every way, we also know that RAPE is not the fault of the victim, whether male or female. PERIOD. :hand: :hand:

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Ya seen this point of view or lack of it a few times here to Adrian. It isn't what a woman wears its the sickness in the pricks mind that commits the atrocity.

That simple .. I love looking at lovely women in skirts in the summer .. doesn't mean I'm gonna commit a felony to be with her :nuts: :nuts:

3. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

4. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe the vice president has some sort of white blouse fetish? :haha: :haha:

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

It's normal lor...you guys know how our government acts..Always looking for ways to earn more money =/...implementing new uniforms..I wonder what are the student in the future have to wear... :roll: Rape? I think those are cause by sex maniacs :nuts: I think it's nothin to do with school uniform

6. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i heard on the radio that they want to change all the school uniform or something right?

7. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

ehhmm .. it does so happen that when I was in high school .. n when is raining ..and not everyone has an umbrella .. those thin white ... (I leave it to your imagination ).. but of course no rape was induced ..

8. Adrian Wong

BTW I was a prefect in high school and wore white pants. I didn't get raped either... :mrgreen:

Yeah, when it rains, I'm sure everyone can see a little extra, but that doesn't mean you WANT to get raped, right? And wearing a different colour isn't going to reduce your chances of getting raped, if someone's gunning for you.

IMHO, instead of spouting nonsense like that, they should look into the REAL cause of rape. Rape, incidentally, isn't about sexual desire but really about exerting power over the victims. Why do you think old grandmothers and yes, even men, get raped?

So, making them wear something else will do as much good as changing the colour of your car from white to read to avoid an accident. :hand:

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

These fundamentalists have nothing to do in their office. I mean, how could they see anything revealing on a normal school uniform? Where were they thinking?? :wall:

Even if I saw a hot girl with a normal uniform passes by, I don't even see anything so special there. Even if they wear short skirts, I'll just notice and be fine with it.

White blouse is 'too transparent' ?? I can't see ANYTHING behind the white blouse. Only the beauty of imagination actually allows to 'see' anything.

Oh man, and now they are blaming women on rape cases?? wth?? :wall: :wall:

10. Adrian Wong

I would love to know how much they are paid to come up with nonsense like this... :think:

11. The_YongGrand

I dunno, maybe a few million ringgit! :shifty:

Seriously, are they even thinking of covering themselves all up? :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

I guess so. They are against the colour and design of the school uniform, which they deem indecent.

Man, if that is indecent, then they REALLY NEED to get out more often. What some girls wear these days are far less decent than the school uniforms.

13. The_YongGrand

Man, you should see those Taiwanese game shows on TV,the women featured wear all less than we do!! :haha:

I dunno why they couldn't even deal with it. They will just sit down and complain that it's the women's fault and stuff like that. I mean, come on, this is a casual school uniform? How could they even find ANY school uniform attractive?

Unless their imaginations are so much better than us. Well, they should become painters and artists! Spatial Intelligence rocks sometimes! :haha:

14. Adrian Wong

Yeah, and they are not any more likely to get raped than someone dressed modestly. Cause the issue really isn't how they are dressed. If someone intends to rape a girl, it really doesn't matter how she's dressed.

15. The_YongGrand

Oh goodness and yes! :D

Lust is just so uncontrollable for men! I wonder if we can punish rapists through castration and totally destroying that 'part'... :haha:

And rape is just destroying a victim's life. We must put an end to all this instead of shifting the blame! :mrgreen:

16. Adrian Wong

Well, some countries chemically castrate rapists so they lose the desire. But the point is why blame the victim when you should blame the culprit? It's sheer stupidity.

17. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

when i was in high school, there were these 'sluts' purposely soak them self in the rain and go to the canteen :p ho-ha

18. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! You must have loved high school, eh? :wicked:

Seriously though, no matter how indecent you dress, rape is also a crime of opportunity. If you are always aware of your surroundings and protect yourself, you are less likely to be raped than someone who is dressed extremely decently but are oblivious to the danger.

19. The_YongGrand

Haha... unfortunately, this kind of news has been 'leaked' outside. Now our country is a laughing stock... once again!! :haha: :wall:

20. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Bah, the US has dealt with this issue already.

Locking rape prevention belt