White blouse = rape magnet???

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, May 23, 2008.

1. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

They should be raped and they will definitely say the opposite after this :haha:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm I don't think that will prevent a rape. They can still rip / cut off her pants. And it's useless with a skirt.

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

4. Adrian Wong

5. miahman

miahman Newbie

being a muslim myself, i understand the 'modesty' involved in wearin transparent clothes. but to go as far as to say that women ae to blame for their own rape is completely wrong.

they wear transparent clothes to get attention and get themselves a sex partner(some just wear it to lok good), but none of them (and i'm sure of this) want a man forcing themselves onto her.

that president must've been paid to make stupid judgements/comments like that.

but about the uniform, i think the students should have a choice between trouser and miniskirts, that way the government is providing options for all the female students who are comfortable/incomfortable with the uniform.

6. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

7. Adrian Wong

Yeah, it's one thing to comment about modest dressing but to blame women for getting raped, that's stupid.

BTW, the uniform itself isn't indecent. Most girls wear a blue pinafore anyway. If you can see THROUGH the two layers, man, do we have a job for you! :haha: :haha:

8. Adrian Wong

Wow.. This is a little extreme! :shock:

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Whattabout tribes people in jungle, they wear ALMOST nothing... :shock:

I bet tribal councils there decided that rape is an offence and rapists are cannibalized... :faint:

10. Adrian Wong

LOL!! That is true... The thing is she did not even bother to do any research on whether indecent dressing increases risk of rape.

If it's proven that naked aboriginals have much fewer rape cases, then it's a nail in her "theory" and opinions.

11. miahman

miahman Newbie

you have pinnafores too. man malaysia must be like this area. 99%muslims lol. thats the school uniorm here too lol. i can still pretty much see the curves through them anyways lol. so wanna employ me? lol

and yeah thats true lol. that finding would prove her theories wrong cos to prevent rape women would have to be naked, which is even more revealing lol.

hav u got a pic of that president, i'll kill her if i ever see that b**ch

12. Adrian Wong

Ahhh.. Let's see what other Muslim organizations have to say about this "edict" by a fellow Muslim... :haha: :haha:

And here's one from PAS, which is supposed to be THE ultra-Islamic party...

Take that, Munirah! :hand: :hand:

13. miahman

miahman Newbie

i agree with these two. i dont know wat baju kurung is. but if its like a ppinnafore then there is nothing wrong with it islamically. if the clothing is permitted in islam, i dont see how and why any muslim would claim the clothes to be too revealing. (maybe the ***** president was a tramp and couldn't afford good quality white blouse lol)

the last two paragraphs of both articles really throw that women's arguments in her face. lol. she deserves it anyway.

14. Adrian Wong

This is what part of the baju kurung looks like. It goes all the way down. You can see a girl in a pinafore behind (blurred).

Attached Files:

15. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

16. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I bet my former school discipline teacher is a member of this organization, she said that girls must wear socks of 5cm of length because that 5cm could cause guys to naik miang

17. Adrian Wong

You gotta be kidding me. :shock: :shock:

I really don't understand her logic... :nuts:

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Guys will naik miang if they see 10cm below neck... :haha:

19. Adrian Wong

That's MORE like it! :thumb:

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Actually it's stupid..why wanna bother bout the uniform when students are already been wearing it like 10-50 years? Does that mean that all guys are bad and will rape anyone as long wearing a white blouse?