wht's the latest movie u watched?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by u suck.com, Dec 5, 2003.

1. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Well, I went in expecting a movie like the old ones, that's not what I got. It's Indiana Jones + The X-Files mixed together. :snooty:

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Crap...that's a real disappointment.

3. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

I saw Forbidden Kingdom yesterday, hell yes Jackie Chan & Jet Li. Good movie with some funny parts.

4. miahman

miahman Newbie

dragon wars.

some super nice animations. enjoyed the movie.

is the forbidden kingdom out on DVD or in cinema?

5. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

It's not out on DVD yet.

6. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I was looking forward to this thats to bad .... I guess after the third one its hard to follow up any movie Sean Connery was in ;)

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Dang.. I was looking forward to it too. I really loved the previous Indy movies. :(

8. miahman

miahman Newbie

yh one of them had that legendary bollywood villain Amrish Puri. lol his scenes were sick in the old movie. XD

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I don't care if it sucks or not. I'm watching the new Indy movie. :mrgreen:

10. miahman

miahman Newbie

lol i dont go cinema unless its eid. cos it seems like a money waste wen u leave the cienmas disappointed with the movie.

11. Adrian Wong

Are you going soon? :mrgreen:

Oh well, I'm just going to watch it too! :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Me 3 p*ss on it I will see myself ... can't be any worse than Last Action Hero :p

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

The thing is, my younger brother saw it and said that it was really good. A lot of reference to the previous ones too.

Makes me want to watch it even more now.

I should be going fairly soon.

14. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Just watched The Forbidden Kingdom
    Pretty neat and nice martial art. Kinda hard to understand some parts because of the heavy accents of actors though :p

15. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Everyone, who has seen the past movies should see it. It is a love or hate movie. I was the latter, but I suspect I'm in the minority.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just watched Lars And The Real Girl. I don't know, although it's about 2 hours, but it felt longer than that. And I felt damn weird after watching it too. :faint: I don't even know if I like it or not. :think:

But one thing I know... I love Bianca too. :cry: :drool:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Just finished watching another movie... The Air I Breathe. Nice! :thumb:

Sort of like the movie that I didn't like a while ago, a few inter-connecting stories about racism? Crash? Yeah... something like Crash.

Go and watch it, recommended! 8.5/10 from me. :wave:

The plot from imdb.com...

"A drama based on an ancient Chinese proverb that breaks life down into four emotional cornerstones: happiness, pleasure, sorrow and love. A businessman bets his life on a horse race; a gangster sees the future; a pop star (Gellar) falls prey to a crime boss; a doctor must save the love of his life."
    (just in case you don't want to know... :p )

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  18. Adrian Wong

Wow, I really? Unlike Crash, I have never heard of this movie before. Is it new?

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Not really new.. but it's not released worldwide AFAIK. Underrated too... but it's just my preference. You know, I have quite a different taste in things. :lol:

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! :haha: :haha: Well, I liked Crash, so I guess this would be nice to watch too. :thumb: