Rumah Hope Open Day on 5 July

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mikegas, Jun 30, 2008.

1. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

WD are going to offer these drives on the open day (see attachement).
    Some of the drives were opened previously for media review.

Besides that drive WD also have some game at booth with lots of freebies
    Pls invite your friends to visit WD/ Rumah Hope on this Sat. Thanks

RUMAH HOPE OPEN DAY

Rumah Hope is a home that caters for the needs of abused and neglected children.

Established in 1994, the home aims to provide spiritual, moral development, security and comfort through love, care, discipline and academic guidance. Besides full time staff, a Management Committee of voluntary members works together for the improvement of life for these underprivileged children. Currently about 60 children call Rumah Hope their home.

The home is self supporting, depending solely on public contribution for its day-to-day operations. Apart from staffing and administrative expenses, a major part of our funding goes towards the maintenance of these children who are between the ages of four and seventeen years. All our children are school going. At present our monthly operating expenditure is between RM22, 000 – RM25, 000.

Further to the above, Rumah Hope will hold an Open Day on Saturday, 5th July 2008, from 9am-5pm. We will have 30 stalls, 20 stalls selling food and 10 stalls for goods and games. Our target is to raise RM80,000 towards the purchase of a Van. We are looking for individuals or organizations to volunteer to man our stalls. We will be happy if you could take one stall either selling food or a game stall, all proceeds of which will be for Rumah Hope. We expect about 800 people to attend Rumah Hope Fund Raising Day.

MAP
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

I wish I was closer Mike its for a good cause and sounds like fun. I hope members in the area attend !! :D

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

nice price for hdd..even though 1 year o_O....Hmm, just finish finals..Might drop by to lend a hand maybe :D...

4. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

HAHAHA ..yeah just one year warranty cause they are really cheap and most of them just old model, unopened. Should not have any problem. Only limited units thought.

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. Very nice! :thumb: :thumb:

6. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

BUMP BUMP.. reminder event is tomorrow. For you to get cheap drives and do charity as well.. :D

7. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

I AM Spamming ...

Thanks guy. Most of the drive got sold within the first half an hour. :) However, I wonder why the 750GB 3.5" internal need to be lowered to RM250 still no people buy....

.. Lacus must be banging his head at the wall for not being there .. :lol:

8. Adrian Wong

OMG... No one bought it???? :wall: :wall:

9. miahman

miahman Newbie

wtf i'm banging my head for living in UK and not malaysia.

is it still left over and how much would shipping cost. i can always PayPal over the cost.............

10. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. TBH, I don't think it will be worth it. Delivery is expensive.

11. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

still got? interested here :mrgreen:

12. miahman

miahman Newbie

i always forget about the shipping charges dont i :wall:

13. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

I tot I replied to this thread already .. seesh .. after the event only got one left 750GB. That's price is reserve for that event only...

Hmm ... *looking around* .. where is that drive now, maybe I put it in my own system .. :lol: