What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

not really..all is playable using the keyboard XD

2. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

With the announcement of Parasite Eve 3 for the PSP, I figured I needed to finish Parasite Eve 1 and 2 as a warm up.

3. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

HUH!!! You serious bout that game?! Omfg!!! Parasite Eve 3

4. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

MMMm.... Parasite Eve..... :o

I really have to dig my copies out. :haha:

6. miahman

miahman Newbie

@psykhotik:
    how is DW6 compared DW 5 and 3.

i mean they took away loads of characters and lots of the characters in DW6 have the same move sets...........

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Well I skipped DW5. I had 4 on the PS2.

It is kinda nice. Horsies, everything can level up (horses and you) and you can select skills (like in a RPG). You pick up new weapons and horses.

Characters are kinda different though. Most annoying to me was that Sun Ce no longer uses Tonfas (D'oh).

But there are still tons of characters. I think only 7 or so were cut.

Lu Bu pwns as always...

8. miahman

miahman Newbie

yah but lu bu's dual double edged spear looks a bit (very odd)

sun jian and huang zhong are kwool.

i see thanks for the info, if my brother buys this it shud keep me occupied for a long time XD

(is the skill system like in warriors orochi <-- if you've played it XD)

9. Yukirin

Yukirin Newbie

Just finished Lost Planet: Extreme Condition last Sunday.

I must say, I really love this game (Since I really into mechs stuff). When I thought Quake 4 and Battlefield 2024 were cool stuff but Lost Planet some how have proven much more worthy compare to those two titles. If I were to rate this game, this is what I say:-

(5 is the MAX)
    Story: 4
    Gameplay: 4.5
    Graphics: 4
    Playtime: 3.5

Basically I've no complain on this game except the total playtime in this game. It's somehow short compare to other titles which are in the same gerne and concept. I recall Quake 4 have much longer storyline and playing hours but as for Lost Planet, I finish in 2 days ? (Total of 12-14 hours play). But storyline seems to be quite solid but there's still room for improvement in the storyline though like more character development. Control wise, the only complain is the view option. It doesn't allowed you to switch to 1st person view unlike Gear of War where you will be in first person view when you used normal zoom (not sniper zoom). Grahpics wise, this game full of eye candy :) I love the scenary and the drawing of the of each character and units.(damn that HD3870 really on the knee when I on AA or slightly higer AF).

Also, I love the idea whereby you will die when your thermal heat drained out from your suit when you out in the battle in the planet twice as cold as north pole.

Currently playing:

PSP
    1)R-Type Command (AKA R-Type Tactic)
    2)Final Fantasy Tactic: The War of Lions

PC
    1)Superme Commander : Forged Alliance

10. miahman

miahman Newbie

currently playing
    final fantasy tactics advance 2

xenosaga ep II & dragengard 2 are on halt

11. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

trying to finish a few pc games in my rig >_>..Assasin Creed, Bioshock, Musou Orochi, Neverwinter Night 2 >_>...omg..too many..and everything seems to look better on newer gpu XD

12. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Soul Blade
    Rampage 2 - Universal Tour
    Roadsters
    Shipwreckers!
    GTA 1
    and still trying to finish Parasite Eve 1.

13. miahman

miahman Newbie

@lacus:

cos warriors orochi didn't work on my PC i played the ps2 version. clocked it and restarted already by my brother hahaha

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

works for me o_O...playing the Japanese version..can't stand the dub (everyone almost sound alike o_O)

15. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Devil May Cry 4 :twisted:

16. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

playing that..but it keeps crashing after killing dante >_>"

17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

playing grid now lol..guess what did i use for my team name :haha: the name of this site XD...

18. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

SPOILER!

Just kidding, I don't mind.

19. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

dude, thats just the first scene = ="...or rather part 1...lol..we're suppose to defeat him XD

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

playing Space Siege now o_o..Not bad..imo...