The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

2. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

wow, this makes Mr. Chua looks so..tiny

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! Why do they call it a sick nazi orgy? I don't think Nazis were famous for conducting orgies, right?? :haha: :haha:

4. Chai

They need a funky news title. That's why.

5. Chai

6. Adrian Wong

That's what I thought! :haha:

7. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Eye Test for Hamilton....:thumb:

Attached Files:

8. Chai

LOL! And the funniest thing is he still have time to react who to crash to!

9. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

10. Chai

WTH! Massa was driving his best race of the year, but engine blew up 3 laps from finish.

11. Chai

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

kan cheong spider!!! almost wasted my late supper!

that daddy hugging scene.. phew! thank god his dad has a strong heart. such dramatic stuff, could have caused ehart attack any moment!

13. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

My heart was pounding so hard, never expected Glock to lose it in the last corner

14. Chai

In terms of driving standard, it's one of the worst I can remember, especially for championship contenders. They are trying their best to lose the title.

Massa got a lot better towards the end of the season, after screwing up in the first 2 races. But Ferrari further contributed to Massa's failure, blowing up the engine at Hungary with 3 laps to go, and a almost certain 2nd place at SG with the fuel rig incident.

Massa lost the title despite having more wins than Hamilton. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time it happened in F1 history.

15. Adrian Wong

Wow... What a race! I thought it was OVER for Hamilton but he barely managed to overtake Glock at the last 2 corners (or was it the last corner???). My God.. He just BARELY made it! :shock: :shock:

Very exciting race IMHO. Rainy start and rainy end. Three tyre changes. Lots of barely controllable cars. :haha: :haha:

Sad to see Coulthard get knocked out so early though. Such an ignominous end to his career. :(

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

one thing for sure, Ferrari must send their mechanics to gym! fat, unfit, slow. that running down the pit lane moment was the funniest shit i've ever seen.

17. Chai

That was the most OMGWTFBBQ incident I've ever seen. Ferrari was trying their best to lose the championship, and they still maange to get contructors title... :faint:

18. Adrian Wong

LOL! But Massa really did everything right in the race. Changed the tyres at the right time too!

19. Chai

I'm talking about the whole season generally.

20. Chai

OMG...This is one ugly car!

[​IMG]