EPIC LMFAO

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by Max_87, Nov 1, 2008.

1. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

by end user for end user :think:

2. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

woah,the way he applied the TIM..it's as if it is free :faint: Lol, used to put that much TIM on my X2 proc previously :haha: That was before i knew Max :haha:

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

At least you don't spread it around the CPU socket :haha:

4. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

... or not put any TIM on the CPU at alll. Hmm... I don't know which situation would be worse/funnier :nuts: :haha:

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

no TIM=super hot "chick" =.="..i think over applying the TIM is much funnier..is that dude thinking he is applying butter on bread?

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow... putting TIM around the socket?

I've seen all the instructions telling me to put TIM *on* the processor and not other places... :haha:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Not sure if it's real, but I've seen a picture where the LGA775 stock cooler was mounted at the casing, and the user wondered why his PC kept on shutting down itself :haha:

8. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Lol? Can you find that pic? :haha:

9. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

1 person likes this.
  10. lee_what2004

completely ....:faint:
    i guess cpu cooler is multifunction then :mrgreen:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO!

I remember that one too! HAHAHA! :haha:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yup, that's the picture that I was talking about :haha:

13. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

LMAO lol at first i didn`t notice what was the problem until i look at the fan lol... that is so epic fail.. if really want to use as a fan , could had remove the cooler ;)

and hey remember the pic not too long ago i posted, some dude cut the agp card connector to pci-e card xD

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

at this year's "fastest geek", an annual PC installation competition organized by my company, a participant actually slotted his optical drive in the other way round, with the sata/port side facing outside, and the tray..ah you get the picture. of course, you can't possibly install the drive this way under normal circumstances, but somehow he managed to hammer the entire unit in, with his palm. *respect* he was disqualified later on, but to me he was the hero of the day.

the gap between manufacturers/press/media and the consumers is still pretty huge.

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

If it was the older Athlon XP, I could have heard a Ka-boom if the HSF isn't on it. :)

Ever seen those Youtube videos where they ripped out the HSF from the older Athlons and Pentium 4s and they actually 'launched'? :faint:

Fortunately, those newer CPUs are cooler and have their own thermal protection system.

16. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Oh wow.. :wall:

I remember that one, I tried to look for it but couldn't find it :p

17. lee_what2004

18. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Guys please stop, you're killing me. :haha:

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

He did it for the LULZ :thumb: