Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: RM77 RM88 was the promotion package?
    DYKT: RM77 for 1mbps can still be found?
    DYKT: RM160 for 4mbps?

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I heard that they waive a little bit on the phone rental... or they just raise the prices again! :wall:

3. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: I pay an equivalent of RM 125 (35 USD) for 20down/5up? :mrgreen:
    DYKT: I wish they had Fiber to the home in my Area (all the other parts of Redmond already has it, just not where I am at :( ).

4. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

DYKT: I want 20mb download too?

5. athlonxp

athlonxp Newbie

he just ban all my username..i just created another new one..so far didn't ban :mrgreen:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Wow.. Why is your download speed so low??? :think:

DYKT : If you know someone in TMNet, they can uncap your line and you can get a full 8mbps connection!!!

7. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

DYKT: its just internet provided from apartment, always down :wall:

8. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

DYKT: A few days ago my internet connection was running at 300kbps, 1/10 of the speed I am supposed to be getting :doh:

DYKT: I'm going to watch Avenue Q tonight :dance:

9. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

DYKT: Sometimes when I upload a big file my internet completely dies? :?

10. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I've had only 1 hour of sleep in the past 36 hours??? :nuts: :nuts:

DYKT : I'm surprised I'm still awake... :shifty: :shifty: :haha:

DYKT : Max_87 is here with me. Heh..

11. lee_what2004

^doing some benchmark?
    what you both trying to scheme :twisted:

DYKT: tomorrow will be 8 hours class :pray:

12. Adrian Wong

Yeah, I was up benching and writing. That's why you are seeing a slew of Intel Core i7 articles. :mrgreen:

DYKT : Max's here testing his processor. Fortunately, his processor is working just fine. ;)

13. The_YongGrand

Wowzers doctor! 1 Hour of sleep ain't getting you anywhere in more than 36 hours! Make sure you get some rest afterwards! After all we are humans, not robots or computers! :haha:

That's also a cool sexay toy Core i7 you and Max are playing here!

DYKT: Farnell's did a SERIOUS boo-boo here? Instead of sending me 2 PIC 16F628A Microcontrollers, they sent me that LM328A op-amps instead! I'm almost dead pissed! How could they send me some 2 ringgit op-amps when I have ordered 2 10 ringgit MCUs?? :haha:

DYKT: Thank goodness I still have the higher end microcontrollers to play with. The language's almost the same, but they are using some different terms in their stuff. I ended up using the C compiler because their ASM's all lintang-pukang[/u]... :haha:

DYKT: I must have to get the 68HC11 programmer. My uni's short of it, and I have to prevent long queues. A programmer for personal use could be convenient!

DYKT: Damn it, I haven't actually finished covering the whole ASM part of the PIC 16F series. And I'm now fooling with C compilers for these stuff instead (can't resist that, they are very familiar stuff!) :haha:

14. The_YongGrand

DYKT: I had lack of sleep yesterday! :faint: Dunno why, maybe too much herbal tea or Hor Yan Hor... and then get up, I feel like a zombie. I have to plop down onto the bed after breakfast, and being half-asleep, I slept for like 4 hours... lol! :haha:

DYKT: Got an email from Farnell. They told me to chuck the wrong chips into the dustbin and I'll get the replacement 2-3 days later! :dance:

But, no, not gonna chuck the thing into the bin yet, I NEED the op-amps REAL BAD too. :twisted:

15. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I finished another run of Crysis (Hard mode) in just 3 days??? :haha: :haha:

DYKT : It's time to get back to work. LOL! :D

16. lee_what2004

DYKT: I still can't set MinGW to compile OpenGL
    DYKT: This is driving me crazy :wall:

17. The_YongGrand

DYKT: Prior to me going to the TechARP gathering, I dress up casually, and suddenly my ma asked me this:

"When you go to any party/functions, you had better sure you get back a 'char bor' (woman in hokkien)"...

I dunno what to say lor... :haha:

18. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: Welcome to the club. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! That's funny. :haha:

20. Adrian Wong

DYKT : When you are young, your parents will tell you not to date or fool around.

DYKT : When you are adult though, your parents expect you to quickly hook up and settle down.

DYKT : They really should make up their minds what they want us to do! :haha: :haha: