Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

dykt: When I was younger, parents keep talking about not to date or fool around. I "endah tak endah" (don't care much) at that time, because I was too lazy to look for girls at that time. So that didn't make a difference to me, while other youngsters are all getting one and then rebelled to that statements! :haha:

dykt: now and this year, my ma seriously begged me to get one. she could do this all day long! :haha:

( besides, she knew my sexual orientation already, so she was like trying to divert me to get a lady instead! :haha: )

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

DYKT : You can't just change sexual orientation like you can underwear? :mrgreen: :haha:

3. The_YongGrand

DYKT: You are correct. My ma doesn't however. It's hard to please her sometimes when she always find out that I don't usually look at women. Maybe you should give her some advice. Hehe.. :haha:

DYKT: There was one story about underpants too, thanks for reminding me on that! At once, my ma found out one of the best Skinkswear (whatever it called) underpants I bought. Then, she asked, "Hey, your boyfriend give ah??"

I lol'ed at that seriously, :haha: just because I have a special kind of underpants, dunno what came the idea of her that of only gay guys wear them... :haha:

4. The_YongGrand

DYKT: i'm sleepy, just slept late yesterday, and still sleepy?

DYKT: after this semester break, there is not anymore of these breaks anymore. all of them are work work and more work. so gotta learn something in the holidays! :haha:

DYKT: after this evening, i'm going to be alone at home. Almost. brother and mother, went somewhere in ipoh holidaying. father? he'll be resting quite much. me... yeah. could be eating ice cream and reading books in the meantime. :haha:

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

DYKT: My exam is over!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

6. The_YongGrand

DYKT: Max, good for ya. Hope you and Lacus get the best results! :)

DYKT: I'm going to be so alone after 3 pm. Sigh, and my friend's gonna come to my house and help me to teach him another species of his microcontroller (Rabbit Series) when all on my head is only PIC 16/18F Assembly and a smattering of Motorola's 68HC11.

DYKT: I skimmed through the 68HC11 textbook. Nothing much new already since I have understood the basics of ASM. Maybe I'll read and do some exercises there. :haha:

7. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

DYKT: I don't know there is a movement in this thread until the very just now :haha:

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

DYKT: screamyx is acting up again..grrr it took like a minute to load a page up

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

10. The_YongGrand

DYKT: Aaah, my next's sem syllabus has changed !! It looks like a mess! :wall:

DYKT: And what's with the non-related (E&E only - Circuits and Systems) subject inside my course ?? :wall:

DYKT: and they just had dumped DSP and Microcontrollers out from that semester!! :wall:

and...

DYKT: But my senior (was also form 6 classmate) will be sitting 3 classes with me. Probably. She's very good, and I need her help too. :haha:

11. lee_what2004

DYKT: A lot people having birthday on 1st January :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

12. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

LOL so true. maybe they lied? :think: :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

DYKT : They are mostly people who did not enter their actual birth dates. mrgreen:

14. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

DYKT: My connection was really bad for the past few weeks.
    DYKT: It took forever to load TechARP until I gave up :haha:
    DYKT: It's finally ok now :thumb: yay

15. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

DYKT: It was -13 degrees Celsius this morning? :shock:

16. lee_what2004

DYKT: since my notebook overheat last year, till now I somehow addicted to cooling it down even if its not hot anymore
    I need to stop this :faint:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Dude... put some thermal paste la. :D

18. lee_what2004

DYKT: done that :)
    DYKT: now its running on 24C idle, max at 49C :D

err.. that blue-gray thing, what its called? what to do with it? :faint:

Attached Files:

19. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: It's some sort of thermal pad?

20. Adrian Wong

DYKT : TM promised that the submarine cable would be repaired by Jan 5, but I don't think they made the deadline. :wall: :wall: