What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. lee_what2004

lee_what2004 Just Started

back to Diablo 2 :thumb:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's really good if you like RPGs and first-person shooters. :D

3. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

How's the GPU requirements? My machine is really feeling kinda old these days. LOL. 7600GT on a 1.8GHz C2D which won't OC to 3GHz anymore.

4. Adrian Wong

Hmm... It runs pretty fast actually. I think your GeForce 7600 GT can handle it but don't expect to run it at 1920x1200.
    Hehe...

If you use something like 1280x1024 with lower quality settings, it should be okay. However, it does detract from the experience.

5. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

6. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Man, I can't wait for Diablo 3, it looks awesome!

7. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

LOL. even the lowest settings on the 7600GT at 800x600 is jerky at times! sigh. i hate it when games demands more raw juice than enhancing gameplay itself. perhaps I'll just get a PS3 when I've the time/money to play more such games. otherwise, i'll just stick to the Wii

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Actually, that game runs pretty efficient. :o

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Playing Saints Row 2 on the PS3. :mrgreen:

10. Adrian Wong

Dang... :(

I guess all the eyecandy really requires something more powerful. :(

But PsY is correct. It's really quite efficient. Even a GeForce 8800 GTS will get you around 50-60 fps at 1920x1200. The faster Radeon HD 4870 delivers over 80 fps at 1920x1200 with 4xAA turned on.

11. g0tanks

g0tanks Newbie

Lord of the Rings Conquest & Mirror's Edge are both released for the PC so i'll probably start playing those once I have some time.

12. Adrian Wong

I'm still playing Fallout 3. Love the game!! :thumb: :thumb:

BTW, if you are playing the game using an NVIDIA graphics card, avoid the latest 181.20 driver. It will cause Fallout 3 to crash, especially when you enable VATS.

13. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Went to play LAN last night for the first time since 2003, I think :haha:
    Played Left 4 Dead with 3 other friends. We're planning to go again on Saturday. Good stuff!

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Left 4 dead and Tomb Raider Underworld :/..left 4 dead, freaks the heck out of me XD

15. Yukirin

Yukirin Newbie

It's been awhile since my last visit here. I'll be playing my Dawn of War 2. I bought the CE edition for RM 180 including postage. Just arrived yesterday. Left 4 Dead only fun when playing MP (multiplayer). Single player kinda turn me off. Test F.E.A.R 2 with my friend's copy. I would say it's a nice game.

16. cman

cman Newbie

Call of Duty... on the ps3.
    Hopefuly when i make some money in the summer might be upgrading my current machine, then might start PC gaming.

17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Dead Space at the moment...Meh, the games scares the heck out of 1 when playing at night and using 5.1 system :faint:

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Crash Commando! Simple and fun game :p

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Killzone 2. :mrgreen:

20. JTech

JTech Newbie

Still playing WoW. I imagine some day I'll stop so I can play all the great games I've missed over the last two years.