Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by peaz, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Let me double-check with NVIDIA.

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.3

Covering 374 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.3 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.3

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.4

Covering 374 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.4 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.4

4. tnoob

tnoob Newbie

Hi all, I am new to the forum and don't know much about graphics cards. I apologize if my questions seem like common knowledge.

I have ordered a 790gx motherboard and stumbled on your comparison chart while trying to find out if the HD3300 IGP would be better or worse than the 2600xt I already own. The stats appear to be better on the 2600, but I was told on another forum that the 3300 is newer and better.

I am also curious if it would be beneficial or even possible to run them in hybrid crossfire.

Just thought I would ask here, as your list is the closest I have come to a definitive answer.

5. Adrian Wong

You should create a new, separate topic on this matter.

To answer your question though, the Radeon HD 2600 XT should be faster than the HD 3300 IGP. Plus, the HD 2600 XT has dedicated graphics memory, while the HD 3300 uses part of your system memory.

6. Adrian Wong

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.5

Covering 375 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 19 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.5 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.5

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.6

Covering 378 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.6 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.6

8. ChampionLLY

ChampionLLY News Writer

HD4890 has 959million transistors:

[​IMG]

9. Adrian Wong

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.7

Covering 380 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.7 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.7

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.8

Covering 380 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 16.8 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 16.8

12. Adrian Wong

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.0

Covering 380 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 20 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 17.0 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.0

13. Adrian Wong

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.1

Covering 380 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 20 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 17.1 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.1

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  14. maru487

maru487 Newbie

Excel Format?

I know this may be a tall request, but it would be very useful for me if this list was in a format I could sort. Or at least copy and paste the text into a spreadsheet for sorting.

With an image file, there is obviously no easy way to do that.

Thanks in Advance

15. Adrian Wong

Sorry, it isn't available in Excel format for obvious reasons.

But we are looking into the possibility of creating a script that would allow for sorting and partial selection of the various specifications.

16. Adrian Wong

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.2

Covering 385 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 20 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 17.2 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.2

17. Adrian Wong

Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.3

Covering 387 desktop graphics cards, this comprehensive comparison allows you to easily compare 20 different specifications for each and every card. If you need to find out about the specification of any card, just come over and check out our Desktop Graphics Comparison Guide.

Here are the latest updates in Revision 17.3 :-
    [​IMG]

Link : Desktop Graphics Card Comparison Guide Rev. 17.3

18. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

some things that might need fix.

9600GSO - why is it 384MB/192MB? AFAIK there's only 384mb and 768MB for the 192-bit version. perhaps it's supposed to be 192-bit?

96 SP version GeForce 9600 GSO

48 SP version GeForce 9600 GSO 512

couldn't find any 128bit version on nVidia site either.

19. Adrian Wong

I remember getting those somewhere. Trouble is NVIDIA don't acknowledge some SKUs, especially if those are OEM-only SKUs. Even the GTX 260 is still officially 192 SP only, if I'm not mistaken. :wall:

20. Sonic

Sonic Newbie

Could you add the GeForce GT 220 and GeForce G210. Thx.
    ww.nvidia.com/object/geforce_family.html