Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

But I am afraid to seek her knowledge. She scares me with her knowledge of materials. :shock:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

For the sake of us poor fluoride-poisoned imbeciles, you must "sacrifice" yourself! :twisted:

3. Brian

Brian Newbie

Hi Skyblayde,

What's your area of research then?

Problem is, it hasn't been shown to work beyond youtube vids etc. Get it on a scientific journal, and let scientists criticise it, and let's see if it survives criticism.

The thing is the effects you're describing might be completely due to the placebo effect, and you cannot discount that easily.

I'll admit I don't know much about the flouride thing you're talking about, and I'm not even sure what you're rambling about when you speak of car manufacturers.

I'm interested in your Tesla free energy thing. Do you have his original paper so I can evaluate it? IIRC he did develop a wireless power transmission contraption, but that is not the same as generating energy out of nothing.

If you think the placebo effect works, and is good for you, all the best to you, because it makes you feel better etc. That I have nothing against. What I am against is claims that it changes the physical world in some magical way that makes your life instantly better. But please don't say then that it makes any physical difference. You could sell it by saying 'Powered by the placebo effect' and I'd have absolutely no issues about it. Just don't claim more when they're not proven.

Sure, if your claim is indeed a major breakthrough, surely it'll have no problem in passing the acid test by a few random forum folk in a small forum?

Frankly, you're making claims based on the assumptions that we're ignorant, and we should question things. Which is exactly what I'm doing, I'm questioning your 'revolution'. Except that you would love me, and plenty of others to question the scientific 'establishment' - that being physics equations? and look to your new theory as a saviour.

I'm sorry mate, but I've done experiments that verify a lot of the claims by the scientific establishments (being a science undergrad). That hasn't been shown to be the case with your claims.

4. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If I put this thinga-ma-bob in my pc case, will it increase my overclock? Will my HDD spin faster? Will it cool my PSU down to ambient temp? In short, will it allow me to play Crysis with all settings cranked to max? :shifty:

5. zy

Maybe this pendant will help me get fullscore on Wii Fit :dance:

6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Good question! :thumb:

Well, if I wear this thinga-ma-bob on myself, could it make me feel much stronger? Could I lift up a car or a truck? :shifty:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It's ok, I just want my HDD to perform like SSD. :haha:

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah and you won't even have to run any TRIM on SSDs with this Pendant. :p

9. Adrian Wong

If any one here can sponsor me a pendant or two, I would be more than happy to test and review it. :beer:

Serious offer. No hanky panky. Will put it to a stress test that consists of various feats of strength (e.g. pushing my 1.4 tonne car with and without the hand brake on) and investigating if such a pendant will imbue my car with extra power and lower fuel consumption. :thumb:

10. ZERO POINT SCALAR ENERGY For HEALTH

Interesting,

In researching similar technology, not a pendent, but a wand like device supposedly focusing this zero point scalar energy and used for health related issues, mainly arthritis pain as I have read, so I asked an acquaintance to send me unit to try on my bum knee from a motorcycle accident as a kid, and since I know very well what I can or cannot do which brings on pain, I figured I would be able to determine it was voodoo easily.

Well, given I got device before four back to back major snow storms, it was perfect timing as my knee would always let me know when it was about to rain or snow a day and a half in advance. In addition, if I pushed things and walked for more than a mile I would pay for it, so I felt for sure this device would do nothing for me.

I used it for fifteen minutes, and given it was just starting to act up due to impending storm, I was amazed it seemed to work almost immediately, so when first storm hit and still no pain, I decided to push it and I started with shoveling snow for close to an hour, still no pain. Long story short, there has to be something to this zero point scalar energy for it has been four weeks, and four major snow storms, and more shoveling than I have done in past decade, and no pain.

Voodoo, maybe, science, well yes, we all know zero point scalar energy is not new, discovered decades ago by Einstein, but not until recently has it been used for health and pain management, and just like with chiropractics, which was voodoo when first used, and then acupuncture, also considered voodoo by AMA, and then magnetic therapy, so who knows, but heck, I got to try it with no cost or risk, and so far, the voodoo is working.

11. zy

:nuts: I think it is more useful for your brain.

12. Adrian Wong

I would disagree about the "no cost" part. That implies that it's free... and we all know that's nonsense. ;)

As for your personal experience, that's just it - it's just your personal experience. It doesn't prove that it's working. Without a double-blind test, it could be nothing more than the placebo effect.

Acupuncture has been proven to relieve pain... and magnetic therapy has been discredited.

13. JMflores

JMflores Newbie

what da ?!

that explains it ! u dont have any medical or science bg which is the very answer of your question. infact.. most of you guys dont know the origin of the pendant and yet you make your own assumptions without showing any solid evidences. :nuts: ignorance will kill you.. all the links that u've given r just another ****ing forums.. its not a research ?? and if u dare yourself to know what really is a quantum pendant.. do a real research so you will find out whats really in it ! i cant prove anything to you but i know because i already tried it.. i know where it came from. who did it and why ... and if u would know all these things.. even w/o seeing the pendant .. you would believe.. bcoz of the people that are behind this project. i dont have to explain all the details .. okay ? :|

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

And you don't have anything to prove either.

No medical background? Dr. Adrian himself? :lol:

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

For all the amount of shit/noise posted so far from people, we have yet to see anything. No links to anything. Just hearsay.

What I find hilarious about all of this, is that their premise is always WE ARE RIGHT. YOU ARE WRONG TO NOT BELIEVE. IF YOU SAW IT YOU'D PRAY TO IT. YOU'D BELIEVE TOO IF YOU DID RESEARCH.

Does anyone see the big gaping fallacy. Since when does the burden of proof not lie with the parties trying to prove something? If all of these people are scalar pendant owners/wearers, I can definitely see an effect it has (by the growing thread statistical trend)... Impairs mental ability/capacity as well as attention span (since they seem to buzz off after 1 or a few posts).

16. zy

Look whose talking. LOL.
    There are no papers on quantum pendants in the first place.
    I've check journal sites and none came out.
    That shows there are NO research being done.
    All SCAMS.

STFU.

17. The_YongGrand

From what I've seen, the only thing found about quantum pendants are some of them are extremely radioactive. One doesn't want overexposures of these stuff definitely.:faint:

Here's the link. Let me know if it's posted before: Radioactive Pendants

18. zy

:thumb: Good stuff. Now we know it could be radioactive. We know what radioactivity did to Marie Curie.

19. The_YongGrand

The funny thing is, where on earth did the pendant manufacturers actually find Uranium and Thorium minerals? Shouldn't these stuff are restricted anyway? :faint:

20. Adrian Wong

I don't think they intentionally went looking for radioactive materials to make these pendants. Probably tried to cut corners by mixing it with contaminated waste or scrap.

Typical Chinese mentality. Why give customers the material they expect when you can make more money by adulterating it or replacing it with cheaper alternatives?

I wouldn't be surprised if many pendants are not only laced with radioactive contaminants but also heavy metals like lead or mercury.