The US staged 9/11 so they would have an excuse to attack the Muslim world???

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Our ex-Prime Minister, Dr. Mahathir, just don't know when to shut his biased, ignorant mouth.

It's one thing if he was just a disgruntled old man grumbling about perceived insults to his good self, but this man used to be the PRIME MINISTER of Malaysia. No matter what we think of him, he still exerts some influence in this country and even internationally.

Unfortunately, he continues to abuse his position of influence by making racist and jingoistic comments, the latest being that the United States could have staged the September 11 attacks so that they have an excuse for attacking the Muslim world! :nuts:

Even when he was shot left and right by all right-thinking Malaysians, he continued to insist that to be the truth :

Perhaps he was emboldened by the lack of reprimand by the government and the lack of negative editorials in the government-controlled mainstream media. In fact, we have some equally crazy NGOs who seem to agree with him :

What evidence??? What the hell is wrong with these people??? It's bad enough we have one delusional man spouting conspiracy theories, do we need more lunatics agreeing with him just because he used to make sense once upon a time?

So many people were killed in the September 11 attacks and numerous other terrorist attacks since then. To be so callous as to consider the September 11 attacks (and by association, the other terrorist attacks) to be a figment of OUR imagination is conduct most unbecoming any normal human being, much less one of Dr. Mahathir's stature.

Perhaps he's grasping for relevancy and attention in the waning years of his retirement. For certain, he has failed to match (much less beat!) his long-time rival, Lee Kuan Yew, the Minister Mentor of Singapore. While Mr. Lee continues to wield significant power, influence and popularity in Singapore, Dr. Mahathir's own stature has greatly diminished ever since sordid details of misconduct in his administration became public knowledge.

Otherwise, it is hard to fathom why a man like him would ever come up with such ridiculous statements. If it wasn't bad enough, he had to start spewing anti-Semitic insults :

What the hell is wrong with him?! I may not be a Jew, but even I am appalled by the Holocaust. Every NORMAL human being would be. His insults are so out there, we all have to pause and wonder if he's still legally sane.

Rich and famous, or poor and unknown, we will all die one day. The only question is how will we be remembered when we leave? Will we be fondly remembered, or reviled? Will our children be proud or ashamed of us? This is a question Dr. Mahathir should ask himself the next time he feels an itch to open his mouth.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

They worship mahathir like a god :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

The funnier thing is, there's 28% of votes in The Star Online saying they think what he said is true. :nuts:

4. zy

Then that 28% people are stupid because they will follow what dr. M says. :nuts: :nuts:

If one day he says go eat shit its good for you, they will :nuts: :nuts:

5. Adrian Wong

Goes to show that there are always people who will believe anything you tell them. :mrgreen:

6. Adrian Wong

Can Dr. Mahathir say, "Oops! I did it again?"

Dr. Mahathir refused to back down on his absurb claims. He is sticking to his claims that the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks were staged, and that Arabs were "not clever enough" to stage such a coordinated attack involving four planes.

Not only did he just insult the memories of those who were murdered in the 9/11 attacks (and other associated terrorist attacks), he just called the Arabs "stupid". This is what Dr. Mahathir thinks of all Arabs - they are just "not clever enough".

With friends like you, Dr. Mahathir, do the Arabs really need enemies? :haha: :nuts:

When questioned whether his statements were insensitive to the victims, he replied that "I am being more sensitive to the victims as I am saying this is done deliberately".

Wait... Why is he acknowledging that there were victims? If it was all staged, then there would actually be NO VICTIMS at all. If there were no victims, what's there to be insensitive about? You can't have it both ways.

Dr. Mahathir also thinks our local television stations should show the three-hour video "uncensored". It would have shown that the twins towers and a third building collapsed “demolition style”.

Woah.. The way he's talking, you would think that the video must have been all hushed up and censored by the CIA, FBI, Homeland Security and maybe even George Bush himself. :shifty: :shifty:

What a load of cow dung. No one has attempted to censor it or prevent it from being shown worldwide. I saw the video myself long ago, and while there were many interesting points, when I weighed them against the overwhelming evidence that it happened, well, I can't deny that it actually happened.

If you are one of those who believe Dr. Mahathir is correct, consider this :

1. Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda not only fessed up to the deed, they glorified in it.

2. If it was a controlled demolition, why were there fires on the upper floors, and why were people jumping off the Twin Towers?

3. If it was a staged attack, why "demolish" part of the Pentagon as well? Did you think the US military decided they wanted to redecorate that wing as well?

4. If it was a staged attack that did not involve any airplanes, why did United Airlines Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania? For fun?

Also, there is not just ONE conspiracy video on the September 11 attacks. Just look at Youtube. It has over 86,000 videos on 9/11 conspiracy theories!!!

So who is Dr. Mahathir kidding? Want to watch it uncensored? Just go online la, bro... They have been available online, uncensored for YEARS! :roll:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

It really amuses me of the retardation that I read nowdays from there. Who needs a comedy section when there are ministers (former or incumbent) to humor you... :lol: :haha:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The politicians often say the darndest things too, they say... :haha:

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

9/11 what year?

LOL. damn. like that might as well say if America can make shows like Alien or Close Encounter of the Third Kind or whatever, then everything can be staged also.

Why Avatar in particular?

IMO controlled demolition requires controlled environment. how da heck does 2 plane crashed into a building considered a CONTROLLED environment? :nuts:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Dr M certainly sets the bar pretty high (clear into the stratosphere)... :nuts:

11. Adrian Wong

Still In La-La Land...

Sigh.. Dr. Mahathir still refuses to back down and admit he was wrong :rolleyes:

I have seen several 911 conspiracy movies and read up on a number of conspiracy theories. I have also read up on articles debunking those theories... and I have to say that as compelling as some theories may seem, the debunkers win hands down. :hand:

These debunkers did not just create theories based on videos taken during the attacks, they actually tested their theories and even recorded those experiments in video to prove their points. I have yet to see the conspiracy theorists do more than sit in their chairs and concoct some theoretical basis for their theories.

If Dr. Mahathir also took some time to see actual videos of controlled demolitions, he would have seen how complicated and time-consuming they are. The demolition team would have to place lots of explosives and wire them up. They also have to pre-cut some support structures in advance.

All these preparations take time, and would be obvious to everyone in the building. There would be wires all over the place. Needless to say, they would also have to coordinate with Osama and his team of terrorists so that they would only come and hit the building when the demolition team have set their charges (and cleared the building!) and not before then.

Of course, that is all nonsense because there is one very obvious fact most conspiracy theorists will ignore - the towers collapsed from the upper floors! In controlled demolition, they always collapse the building from below!

The funny thing is he's accusing the United States of lying about 9/11 because they lied about WMD in Iraq. In other words, if you lied once, you will always lie. I was personally disgusted by the WMD farce but this is an asinine remark from someone who used to be a statesman.

How can you equate one with the other? Everyone lies sometimes. That doesn't mean they don't tell the truth the rest of the time. Can you stand up and swear you never lied once in your life, Dr. Mahathir? If you can't, then by your own admission, you have always and will always lie! :snooty:

PS. I agree that he wasn't trying to stir anti-Christian sentiments. How could he? People of all races and religious affliations died in the 9/11 attacks. EVERYONE should be pissed at him. :mad:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  12. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

WAIT WAIT WAIT .. this article is in the wrong section... suppose to be in the Avatar section. Obviously, Dr. M istoo engross in the movie until cannot tell what is reality what is not.. dubious .. :lol:

You guys should check out his blog .. so many morons support him SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 - Che Det
    Now they are questioning the Man on the moon ... duh .

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

After reading his blog, the conclusion is, he must have watched or read some 911 conspiracy theories somewhere... :haha:

14. zy

I think M needs to go back to school again. He probably flushed his IQ down the drain.

Anyway, he didn't get the point where the tower collapse straight down. The whole freaking building is heavier than a airplane. An airplane is not going to topple a building like a domino. If not, the wind would have already done it jobs. :nuts: Wind is stronger than the airplane impact.

Secondly, the building was designed to withstand airplane crashing into it. BUT, was it tested in real life? The fire from the airplane would have weaken the structure, and couldn't support the top weight for the building. Thats why it went crashing down.

The freaking tower was build in the 1960s, I doubt they have the computer equipment today to do simulations to prove that it can withstand a plane attack. remember the TITANIC? Supposedly unsinkable, but it sank anyway. So TITANIC was another conspiracy too?

AVATAR is a freaking computer generated movie. It looks realistic because they probably spent millions of computer hours to do realistic scene generation. M should Google up "RAY TRACING" for 3D.

I seriously think M is turning into a comedian. :nuts:

15. Adrian Wong

I don't think he mentioned what he watched but I think he watched Loose Change Final Cut - Loose Change Final Cut Movie - Official Site

Anyway, there are TONS of movies and websites on 9/11 conspiracy theories, including one on reptilian shape-shifting aliens... :shifty: :shifty: :nuts: :haha:

16. Adrian Wong

There will always be fools who worship the ground he stands on, even as he spits in their faces. :nuts:

17. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I think Mahathir is becoming senile :lol:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

That's the consensus in my household... :lol:

19. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

When I was much younger, I actually saw the 3 hour video and was really really convinced and disgusted, because I almost believed that it was staged.

Anyway, if really US staged it and Dr M could see it, probably its because he knows what its like to 'stage' some events, like Sodomy :mrgreen: :p

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!! That's a good one!! :thumb:

Seriously, if the US staged the 9/11 attacks, at least they did a really good job of it.

Anwar's Sodomy I case was an atrociously planned and botched frame job. And now, the government wants to sock it to him using the same stupid trick -> Sodomy II????

Seriously, how stupid is our government??? Ooops.. I forgot. It's OUR government I was talking about. :haha: :haha: