Did u know that...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by athlonxp, Dec 3, 2003.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

DYKT : This car park is rarely full. :p
    DYKT : I think there was a corvette who took up 2 spaces near Target. selfish bastard.

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

DYKT : That is really dumb!! :wall: :wall: :haha: :haha:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

DYKT: Even my WM is more capable than this "Chrome OS". :haha:

4. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

DYKT: yes, my birthday this sunday :wicked: :wicked: hahaha

5. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

DYKT: It pisses me off how the "tech" press will say retarded things like Oooh Microsoft is in trouble! Linux is in trouble (LOLWUT?!) and Apple is in trouble. It doesn't compete against any of them! These "tech" turds really need to stop and smell the funkiness the emanates from them...
    DYKT: Another retarded question was "How will it play codecs? We all know that open source software has always had trouble with codecs..." WHAT? It's freaking open source. There is NO problem. I check one box in synaptic package manager, and I will download 250MB worth of codecs that I can play virtually anything...

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

now you know why i dislike CNET so much. they aren't clever, but they try very hard to be clever.

"MR Arse has 20 years of experience in IT ass ass ass dick dick asss sim sam shong shiaong ure ubsuirbvuisbviubiubiubvsubv UAHHAHAAAAAAAAA"

if they are that good, they wouldn't be writing for CNET.. you know..

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

dykt: I'm sleepy!

dykt: My training will be only one month left? :D

8. Adrian Wong

DYKT : I just upgraded Jenny's Acer Aspire One netbook to Windows 7 Starter today.

DYKT : Her netbook turned from a really sluggish device (thanks to the stupendously slow Intel SSD) to a usable machine. :thumb:

DYKT : Unfortunately, Windows 7 Starter takes a LOT of space - about 6.5 GB. After installing some other apps, I'm now left with just over 300 MB out of a total capacity of 8 GB. :haha: :haha:

9. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

DYKT: It just drop sub-zero, I'm freezing my ass here.:faint: :faint: :faint:

10. Adrian Wong

DYKT : It's hot and very humid over here??? :wall: :wall:

DYKT : I've been sweating it out without the air-conditioner over the last few weeks just to save money... and even with the daily rain, it's still hot! :wall:

11. The_YongGrand

dykt: my course/unit registration is there yesterday morning, and it went jammed?

dykt: i was trying to apply for a unit, but it just got stuck there and didn't went through?

and dykt: then later, the units were all occupied! i asked them to extend the seats for these units, but all they give me is another class, from 5-7 pm?

dykt: gonna contact them later to rectify this problem!! :wall:

12. The_YongGrand

DYKT: I got my place yesterday? Only one left yesterday morning, but I managed to snatch it! :D

DYKT: When I got back, my connection went down. No DSL light. It's dead and gone again. Called TM again, they said cable is under maintanence. Damn it, at festive periods they want to have my connection down again! :wall:

13. The_YongGrand

DYKT: I finished my internship... finally! :beer: Learnt a lot of stuff! :D

14. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

dykt
    havent been here for a long while

dykt
    this thread isnt as hot as before???

15. The_YongGrand

eh and hi! Welcome back! :thumb: :beer:

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

DYKT: It got cold again. Puddles of water turn into ice. :|

17. Adrian Wong

DYKT : That is because you are not around to "spam" it! :haha:

DYKT : I'm really pissed at NVIDIA. They kept us out of the loop on the GeForce GTX 480 and 470 launch and after we posted details of the cards, they insisted we remove the article until their NDA expires. :mad:

18. The_YongGrand

Bring back the goodness of the thread:

DYKT: Yesterday I unofficially graduated? :beer:

DYKT: I would be on a 3-month holiday first. Then find some job! :haha:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

DYKT: I haven't been active in the forum for about 1 year + now... since I joined this company...

20. Adrian Wong

Congratulations!!! :beer:

DYKT : I wish I could go on a holiday too!