Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Start with the simple ones. :D

Basic strength tests - lift different weights to determine if you are any stronger after wearing the pendant.

Basic speed tests - run on a treadmill and see if the pendant allows you to run any faster.

Menstrual pains - you need a female friend here. The next time she has her menses, have her try out the pendant and see if it really helps her relieve the pain / cramps.

Lowers temperature in the fridge - Pretty easy to measure. Check the temperature inside the fridge, chuck the pendant in and see if it really makes the temperature drop.

There are plenty of other tests we can do, but those are the basic ones I would love to test. :D

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  2. Yith

Yith Newbie

I paid about $35. These are claimed to be directly from the producer. The same one that supplies the fusionexcel company.

3. Adrian Wong

It really looks like a fired clay pendant, nothing more... :think:

Did you test it out yourself? I think it would be very simple to determine if the pendant really works, or not...

4. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

don't worry guys i'm going to buy and test it on my own. i'll feedback ASAP . it will take 8 days max to deliver the pendant in Philippines Be back as soon as i test it.

edit:
    by the way. this is the model im getting
    Wholesale-Quantum Scalar Energy Pendant

edit:

Thank you for your payment!

AliExpress has received your payment of US$29.72

Order Processing Time: 3 Days

Processing Time is the time it takes for your supplier to process and dispatch your order.

Please contact your supplier for more information.
    AliExpress will review all orders. If verification errors occur, we will notify you by email.

IT will only take 3 DAYS heheheh. i'll be back after 5 days. I ordered 2 pcs

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  5. Adrian Wong

We eagerly await your results. :)

6. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

there are some delays in delivering i only got this pendant.
    well any way here's my result:

about the balancing it is really true. it balances your body when wearing the scalar pendant. i've done it to several person and all are balanced. don't know what is in this pendant.

this evening i'll focus on water with ths pendant and see the results. they said that this pendant will energize the water if it get close to the water. i brought a microscope to see the movement of the water to my computer (it zooms 200x). i'll be back again.

for the strength test. i'll try it some other day.

for sure it really balances your body. it is not a placebo your talking about. :)

7. Adrian Wong

Forgive me for being skeptical... cause you just registered to post here. We don't even know if you are who you said you are. You could very well be one of the many pendant sellers who have been coming to this thread to "prove" that the pendant works.

Regarding balance... humans generally have a finely developed sense of balance. Personally, I have never had problem balancing. If you need the pendant to stay balanced, I seriously advise you to consult a doctor...

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Humans and other living organisms have balance systems that are already fine-tuned in accordance to their body shapes and sizes.

Those pendants, if not radioactive, might do not so much or very little effect on one person. The cheaper pendants are usually made of heated ceramics that could emit FIR (Far Infrared Rays) and only gives little theraputic ability. The most expensive... it isn't worth the risk to try it though since it is radioactive. :faint:

9. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

i've done all of it . it's really working

proof that i bought scalar
    1ZV8649A0493475222 UPS

im not really believing about scalars, that's why i google and found this thread. this thread is really helpful. you made me buy scalar. and i don't regret it :)

in able to proove who is right at the forum. ( i really read all the 1 - 8 pages of this thread). i bought it. it worked for me it means....

try it also.

about the microscope and water thing. i failed to see it. i need high end microscope zooms 400x to 800x i guess.

who am i? am i just a computer science graduate. if your at my course. comp sci don't really believe on what people says unless we try it and proove :) the answer is to try.

watch the videos. there's a segment there that holding the cellphone which has radiation out balances your body, putting scalar brings back to optimum energy. :) anyways thx for this thread. i found my answer already :)

cant' post the link my post is less than 5, on the videos

10. Adrian Wong

Oh, yes, as if we are going to believe you just because you said it works. We have had all sorts of people coming in here to claim it works, but no one has given us any PROOF, or even dared to send us a SINGLE pendant to test.

I don't know which university you studied in, but what module did you take in Computer Science that taught you "not to believe what people say unless you try and prove it"? Seriously...

If you truly are who you say you are... and you actually proved that it work, why don't you take up the Randi challenge? You will win a million dollars!!!! Not could. Will. As long as you are able to prove that the pendant works as claimed.

Or why don't you send ME a pendant for our own tests... I will be more than happy to send it back to you after our tests. What about that? It would clear everything up. We would even write an ENDORSEMENT of the product, if it proves to work as claimed. :beer:

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I'm a Mechanical Engineer graduate. I don't believe your statement without proof.. :mrgreen:

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Plus, I have taken classes where for it to be proven that it really works, you have to actually do a test. Like those clinical or human factor studies.

13. Adrian Wong

My offer still stands. :mrgreen:

14. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

ok if that what you say so :)

all you need to do is buy 1 scalar pendant to test thats all :)

if you don't want. there are sites that are having money back guarantee. :)

try in on your own self. :D

you will not die :D hahahaha

if your not happy send back the scalar then they will send you back your money :D try to search it (google).. if you don't want to buy the cheap one that i bought just to try. :) i'm still using it, no side effect after all :)

you need to buy to proove ok? :D Do what i did. go for the cheap ones :)

15. Adrian Wong

Funny how no scalar energy pendant seller is willing to stand behind their product and send us a sample. Odd, isn't it? :haha:

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim of making refrigerators run cooler (saving electricity in the process), we haven't seen ANY refrigerator using this "technology".

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim of making people stronger and improving their balance, NO army in the world is using these pendants to give their soldiers supernatural abilities.

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim that the pendant destroys bacteria and viruses, neither the WHO or any health ministry in the world has advocated (not even mentioned!) the use of these miraculous pendants in the fight against swine / bird flu.

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim that it protects DNA from damage, many scalar energy pendants have been found to be radioactive, damaging the DNA of the wearer and increasing their risk of developing all sorts of cancers.

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim that it retards aging, none of the world's oldest people attributed their longevity to such pendants.

Odder still is the fact that despite their fantastic claim that it helps to fight cancer cells, no doctor in the world has prescribed it to their patients. Indeed, this miraculous claim has not been proven in any test/study. In fact, it does the contrary. These pendants have been found to be radioactive. If you wear one of these pendants, instead of helping to fight cancer cells, you would likely create more through increased DNA damage.

Should I buy something that I know is fake, just to test and confirm that it's fake? What the heck for? I work hard for every cent I make and there's no way I'm going to blow it when it's obvious that they don't work at all. If they did, you guys would be making BILLIONS of dollars because EVERY ONE would be lining up to buy them.

16. Adrian Wong

Guys, we are still no. 1 when it comes to "scalar energy pendant". Woohooo! :thumb:

However, we are still in the second page when it comes to "scalar energy". The quack websites selling these junk are still in the first page. Let's try to push this thread to the first page for "scalar energy".

If you want to help us spread the word on this scam, try to post links to this thread in your blog / forum posts. You can also e-mail this thread to any friends or relatives who are thinking of buying these pendants.

17. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Maybe we should make one with the arp mascot on it. Sell it here on the site and get rich off all the suckers...:think: :haha:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

If it won't grill cheese sandwiches to Trin's specs, then it'll never get a cent from me! :snooty:

I want it to flip burgers, water all my plants, increase my guitar playing speed, increase my T-SQL knowledge, shit money out for me (in USD of course), allow peaceful flotillas to pass through blockades (customary world event insert), and CLEAN BP's OIL SPILL! All while powering my house. Now that is what I call a gnarly pendant.

My piss can do most of the stuff that's being claimed in this thread (well not really - but then again neither do the pendants... ;) ). But do feel free to contact me if anyone would like to purchase it. I drink nothing but tap water (filtered through my fridge) most of the time. I can even eat a lot of garlic if that floats your boat (HAHAHA). I sell by the jars and your mileage may vary.

PROVE ME INTERNETS! PROVE ME! :arp:

19. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Haha! Now I wished for a pendant such as that! :twisted: :haha:

Anyway, I don't think all these pendants are really magical. It's just decorative, I guess.:whistle:

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Does it boost my on bed performance?