Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Just married and you already need "assistance"?????? :shock: :shock: :shifty: :shifty: :haha: :haha: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hehe... Seriously, if you are unlucky enough to buy a radioactive pendant, it will kill your little soldiers before they can storm the fort. :)

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

There's never enough. You always want more!!! MOAR!!!!

4. Adrian Wong

That's so true... :mrgreen:

Well, I honestly don't think the pendant will help your soldiers march any faster, or make them any stronger. If you are not careful... it may give them two heads or something... :hand: :hand: :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

I've got very good news, guys!!

Someone who was given one of these pendants has kindly sent it to me to test. :beer: :beer:

I will be putting it to the test shortly, and we should have a final, definitive word on whether any of the claims is true.

6. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

nice one. hehehe

check all the videos
    [links removed]

do it all.

specially the blood circulation if you have a powerful microscope. you will see the blood running fast.

the one i want is making the water energize (PH 8.0). i'm always doing it. and also your drink will become tastier if it's a juice . if its a wisky, you'll notice it if you drink it will be smooth :)

edit:
    i think it's over 1 million pcs of this sold in philippines because of its effect.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
  7. Adrian Wong

I'll be sure to check it out. If my blood runs faster, I should be able to register it on the blood pressure meter. ;)

Of course, thereafter I will immediately remove it, for I would be really stupid to subject myself to the dangers of HYPERTENSION. :haha:

Hmm.. What do you mean energizing the water? You mean the pendant will make it more alkaline?

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Should give me the pendant, i'll test it at the supermarket blood pressure monitor :shhh: my blood pressure has been pretty constant :whistle: I think I always in the normal range :whistle:

9. Adrian Wong

No worries. I can get a BP cuff here. :beer:

10. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

to energize the water.
    place the pendant below the glass of water for 15 minutes.

you can see the blood runs fast in a high end microscope.

the energize water if taken in the body will give a PH level of 7-7.8 which is healthy and not acidic. after drinking the energize water that you made for 15 minutes, try to do it again the strength test.

do it first with no energize water and no pendant. then drink the energize water and same effort do it again. where in your arms are placed at your back.

by the way. if the water is exposed in radiation or any kind it will lost its " energized" and be as normal water again.

you could easily determine the blood flows in a microscope. like those links i shared.

edit:
    by the way. blood pressure meter and the effect of scalar to run the blood faster is totally a different thing. if your blood pressure is normal and using the pendant will become normal also it just improve the circulation of the blood to become healthy. in able to test this. u need a high end microscope.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  11. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

whatever you said tells me one thing.

In real life, there's simply no application. Everything is only identifiable under special equipments and specific actions.

What's the point of using this if you don't improve anything at all in things we do daily? who cares if my blood runs faster. blood rush don't make me any healthier, it just makes me go dizzy faster and I can easily get that by drinking a whole lot of espresso.

And since radiation and any of it is CONSTANTLY around us, I suppose it would always neutralize the effects anyway. So again, whats the point?

12. Adrian Wong

Thanks for the tips. :beer:

But I don't understand how you can see blood cells "run" under a microscope, high-end or otherwise. Based on "regular" science that we learn in schools, blood cells are not motile. They cannot move by themselves. That's why we need a heart - it pumps 'em along. It's not beating just for show, you know...

I also don't understand how blood cells can "run faster" and yet don't affect the blood pressure. That's like saying that a car that runs faster will have the same force when it hits you as a car that runs slower.

Finally, please educate us on how you would test the "speed" of your blood using a high-end microscope. You might also want to define what you mean by a high-end microscope.

13. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

i posted some links on my post but it is deleted. you can see there about the microscope thing.

i'm lacking of microscope that's why i watched the video. but i havent tried seing it on a microscope only in the video, they did it to show the movement of the blood when exposed to scalar energy.

edit:
    about the application. there's a alot of it actually. you can do more work that's all . as for me being the owner of a computer shop. i experienced this , before i work until closing but it's so stressfull, but now i can still extend my time before closing and still i have plenty of energy. and i don't even wear my eye glasses anymore because of radiation that makes my eyes tired.

edit:
    i found this i hope it will not be deleted
    (Sorry, but we have to remove all links that advertise falsehoods and products of dubious purpose and/or efficacy)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  14. Adrian Wong

Sorry, we have to delete links that advertise falsehoods and products of dubious purpose and/or efficacy.

First of all, any product that shows blood moving under a microscope is fake. Blood cells are NOT motile. They cannot move on their own. Neither can dead people, but if you are right, then placing a pendant on a dead body may cause it to move. Rise of the zombies??? :think:

The other thing is people wear glasses to correct physical deficiencies like short-sightedness or astigmatism, not because of radiation. Are you telling us that scalar energy can change the shape of your eyeballs, or corneas??? :shock:

And please don't malign poor old radiation. It's so misunderstood. :haha: The really bad types (yes, there are many types!) may give you cancer, but why accuse it of a crime it did not commit - make your eyes tired?

15. maldd27

maldd27 Newbie

re

dead is dead.
    what do you think of the scalar a revival jutsu? hahahah

i shared the link for you to read not to advertise. it is an article published last 2006

edit:
    about my eyeglases. don't questioned it because it is done for me. if i wear it i can go on with my work for long before it gets tired. i paid for the eye glass they gave me ok? its a correctional about 25-30 grade, just to make my eyes long enough for me to use not easily get tired.

i did went to a doctor and he said buy an eye glass for the easy tiredness of my eyes. and it worked! if im using it i can go upto 12 hrs on my computer before it gets tired. but now i stoped using it because of this scalar. and thats the proove i can assure. if i earn a lot of money i'll go and buy that high end microscope.

i think you can see the blood flows.

sorry for my bad english. i hope it is clearly understand.

edit :
    lastly. this is my last post. all i want to say is open your mind. whats that zombie thing? because of scalar the dead will rise? OMG what a brain

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  16. Adrian Wong

Don't worry. We will put your claims to the test. I just have to find time to do the tests. So many incredible claims to test! :mrgreen:

Yes, you can see blood flow, if it's spurting out of a cut artery. But try putting a drop of blood on your table. If blood cells can move, that drop of blood will move. Do you see it moving?

I'm open, my friend, which is why I'm going to even test it out myself. Just be open yourself to the possibility that it's all fake. Like I said, if you can prove that scalar energy works, you can win a million dollars from the James Randi challenge.

17. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

DR.ADRIAN WONG. Whats the Update?

Out of Curiosity I bought a Quantum pendant about 5months ago from (link removed) one of their Authentic Website... and honestly I don't feel any difference =(

My parents friend from oversea just came down to visit and gifted me a Quantum Pendant and this was just 2days ago, hers however the card does not have the registration authentication pw and ID... so I'm guessing it's a fake... but hers I actually felt something, I felt blood rushing to my head, if it is a fake maybe its overly radioactive and that I should throw this darn thing into the garbage.

The one I bought from the Actual website I don't feel squat, but the one I received from my parents friend that could possibly be a fake, I feel something but it could be radioactive and dangerous.

Only reason to why I bought this $150 pendant is because of Dr.Emoto, I think he's a very credible scientist and so I trust him. So if its a total scam then Dr.Emoto would sue the crap out of the company for using his name wrongly.

-
    So Adrian, I'm really clueless here whats the update on test and research?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  18. Adrian Wong

My apologies. Couple of things (family stuff) came up and it looks like I will be busy running around until early next month. I should be able to start testing the pendant seriously early September.

But I'm not sure why you are buying stuff because of Dr. Emoto. I believe you are referring to the Dr. Emoto who claims "that if human speech or thoughts are directed at water droplets before they are frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be "beautiful" or "ugly" depending upon whether the words or thoughts were positive or negative." :nuts:

Incidentally, this Dr. Emoto has questionable credentials. He is a Doctor of Alternative Medicine from the Open International University for Alternative Medicine in India, an unaccredited institute with minimal academic requirements. Basically, his degree and title were probably purchased, rather than earned.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  19. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

hmm I never knew that about Dr.Emoto... although I do like his research on waters, its amazing.

-Hey I also wanted to ask you about research on drinking water... like why is the fluoride chemical put into our drinking water and what effect does it do to us? I know we brush our teeth with toothpaste and that has fluoride but we don't go and digest it instead we spit it out... so why digest water with fluoride?. The UnitedStates government spends hundreds of millions of dollars of our tax money to pour this chemical into our water supply.
    Supposedly putting Fluoride in water was first used by Nazis in their concentration camp to conditioned people to be easier controlled...

20. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Water fluoridation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia