Selfish driver hogs bus lane - YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by karhoe, Aug 15, 2010.

1. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

part 1

part 2

Both in HD :D

I mean, what's their problem? The young brat should have moved, otherwise the bus could have moved right?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2010
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I don't understand... why is the guy parking his car at the bus stop??? And why doesn't he want to move the car?? :nuts:

And where the heck are the police? The HK police seems to be very efficient.

3. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

No idea, btw how come I no longer see you on MSN ?

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

why is the bus so scared? all he needs to do is push the car with his bus :lol:

5. sunsetbay

sunsetbay Newbie

in singapore, that wld be S$120 fine & demerit points~ :silenced:

6. Adrian Wong

Looks like Trillian has a problem connecting to MSN :(

7. Adrian Wong

But he would then be legally wrong... and he would have to pay the idiot for the cost of the repair.

8. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Why even Trillilan? You still use ICQ, AIM, yahoo?

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I still use yahoo... :lol:

That's coz Adrian's using it, my Philipines girl friend is using it (converted her to Live Messenger coz I can use "always on top" with her)... LOL! :haha:

I used to use Trillian... but with more memory, I've converted to full-fledged Yahoo/Live messenger. :mrgreen:

10. Adrian Wong

I use ICQ, MSN and Yahoo. I felt it would be more convenient to use an all-in-one messenger. Unfortunately, it looks like MS broke Trillian's ability to connect to the MSN servers again... :(

11. Adrian Wong

You have a Philippine girlfriend??? When did it start?? Please tell us the details (in a separate thread)! :mrgreen:

Anyway, I may convert to separate messengers eventually. It's irritating to be off the MSN network everytime MS breaks something in Trillian.

12. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I'm not quite sure who still uses ICQ, you still have friends active on it? And btw, MSN Messenger allows you to add yahoo contacts.

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm still using ICQ on my Miranda. Only 2 person on it though. :lol: It's my backup if Yahoo or MSN doesn't work.

14. mikegas

mikegas Newbie

Got facebook chat ma ..

15. Adrian Wong

Quite a number are still on ICQ actually. Hehe...