Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

What research on water? Seriously, Google Dr. Emoto and you will see that he has done nothing but quack research on water. Project good thoughts and the crystallized water will appear more beautiful? :nuts:

If that kind of "mind control" works, I would have hooked up with my high school's most beautiful girl the first time I met her. Man, you have no idea how many hours I spent "projecting my desires" onto her. If only Dr. Emoto was right... :(

I have never heard of the Nazis using fluoride as a mind control method. If it actually is a mind control substance, then it's a really lousy one because so many of us seem to be so rebellious. :haha: :haha:

2. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

They say sodium fluoride helps your teeth... If you use toothpaste with sodium fluoride; read the warning label it says if swallowed get medical help or contact poison control right away. If that's the case why is it that our water bottles for example "Ozarka" carries sodium fluoride and have us believe that it is safe to drink and digest? :clap:

(youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys9q1cvKGk)

3. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

I wasn't talking about Dr.Emoto's work when I said "mind control"... with his I just meant its interesting that our body is 75% water and that our thoughts can create the feelings and emotion of our body and mind for the better or the worst. There has been studies and research of individuals with headaches taking a non medicine pill but were told that they were taking a new advil/tylenol... in the result the placebo pill is just as effective if not more effective than the actual medicine pill itself.

As for the Mind control I meant due to Fluoride in our water system. I see it as the conditioning of the Herd Mentality... turning us People into SHeeple.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Understanding the Different Fluorides

There are two types of fluoride. Calcium Fluoride, which appears naturally in underground water supplies, is relatively benign. However, too much consumed daily can lead to bone or dental problems. Calcium is used to counter fluoride poisoning when it occurs. This redeeming factor indicates that the calcium in naturally formed calcium fluoride neutralizes much of fluoride's toxic effects.

On the other hand, the type of fluorides added to water supplies and other beverages and foods are waste products of the nuclear, aluminum, and now mostly the phosphate (fertilizer) industries. The EPA has classified these as toxins: fluorosilicate acid, sodium silicofluoride, and sodium fluoride.

For this article, the term Sodium Fluoride will include all three types. Sodium fluoride is used for rat poison and as a pesticide. According to a scientific study done several years ago, Comparative Toxicity of Fluorine Compounds, industrial waste sodium fluorides are 85 times more toxic than naturally occurring calcium fluoride.

Health Hazards of Sodium Fluoride

Generally, most fluoride entering the body is not easily eliminated. It tends to accumulate in the body's bones and teeth. Recently, it has been discovered to accumulate even more in the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain.

This consequence of dental fluorosis, which seriously harms teeth, from daily fluoridation has been documented. Yet, the American Dental Association (AMA) continues beating a dead horse, promoting fluoride. There is a refusal to admit that instead of preventing tooth decay, fluoride causes even more dental harm.

The flood of sodium fluoride in water and food also creates other more serious health problems that are not widely publicized, even suppressed. Nevertheless, in addition to fluorosis, independent labs and reputable researchers have linked the following health issues with daily long term intake of sodium fluoride:

*Cancer
    *Genetic DNA Damage
    *Thyroid Disruption - affecting the complete endocrine system and leading to obesity
    *Neurological - diminished IQ and inability to focus, lethargy and weariness.
    *Alzheimer's Disease
    *Melatonin Disruption, lowers immunity to cancer, accelerates aging, sleep disorders.
    *Pineal Gland, calcification, which clogs this gland located in the middle of the brain.

How Did We Get Stuck With Stuff?

According to investigative journalist Christopher Bryson, author of The Fluoride Deception, getting large quantities of sodium fluoride into the water and food system was a ploy of public relations sponsored by the industries who were saddled with getting rid of the toxic materials.

Fluoride was necessary for the processing or enriching of uranium. The pro-fluoride propaganda was started during the Manhattan Project to create the first atom bombs in the 1940's. The spin was to convince workers and locals where the largest nuclear plant was located in Tennessee that fluoride was not only safe, it was good for kids' dental health.

In the early 1950's, the notorious spin master and father of advertising, Edward Bernays, continued the campaign for adding fluorides to water supplies as an experiment in engineering human consent! Then the AMA picked up on the dental issue and endorsed sodium fluoride's addition to water supplies. The few dissenting health studies and reports were usually squashed. Those dissenting voices were dismissed as quacks regardless of their credentials.

Approximately 2/3 of the USA water supply is laced with sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride is a common pesticide. So that residue is in some foods. Some sodas, packaged orange juices, and even bottled drinking water for babies contain fluoride additives. Buyer beware. Read your labels carefully.

----------
    "During the late 1990's in England, a scientist by the name of Jennifer Luke undertook the first study the effects of sodium fluoride on the pineal gland. She determined that the pineal gland, located in the middle of the brain, was a target for fluoride. The pineal gland simply absorbed more fluoride than any other physical matter in the body, even bones."

- The question here is... why is the "Pineal gland" the main target?

I will leave this "?" as an opportunity for you to research and find out about it on your own.

4. Adrian Wong

Too much of any good thing is bad. Same goes for water. You can die from drinking too much water. It's all about how much is too much.

5. Adrian Wong

Err... Why the heck are we talking about fluoride????

This thread is about Scalar Energy Pendants! Back to topic please.

6. bjean

bjean Newbie

Quantum Pendant - Real or Scam

Hi, Just stumbled across this forum while searching on "quantum pendant real or scam"...

this weekend, at CNE (the canadian national exhibition) i saw with my own eyes, the tests performed & i participated & tried the chair lift test myself... i'm dumbfounded.. :shock: bcoz i'm a true skeptic & i need my scientific justifications.. :?:

doing some online research, my humble opinion is
    1) the pendant will NOT give anyone superpowers (sorry, no superman effect or mutant armies here)
    2) it could possibly help you perform at an optimal level (so u can nvr surpasss your own peak potential) .. maybe something to do with chakra, chi, energy etc (which has been around for thousands of years, i believe but with no scientific proofs).. :|
    3) all the testimonies about healing ailments could be the domino-effect of improved energy vibrations/balance levels etc with the pendant..
    4) lava rocks contain many minerals fused under ultra high heat & pressure, hence many special properties (not found in our normal life) just like many claims of healing properties of certain precious stones. :idea:

(yes, i'm not a prof nor pro so i cannot give perfect wordings to express my opinions.. & no claims here.. )

i'm just a pro-science person recently learning to have a more open mind, just too many things still unexplainable by papers & journals or maybe just not 'funded' enough for research to be on papers... :(

Just curious, :confused: btw, Adrian, why would it take so long for the test results? No offense but with all these excitement & questions surrounding the 'magic-wonder' claims, I was looking fwd to a quick preliminary test as soon as u received the pendant.. but again, as a scientifically-inclined person, I'd think that u will try your best to do as many controlled test as possible hence the delay .. :)

could it be that some tests did show differences? if yes, could u pls help provide a scientic explanation that can be more easily absorbed by laymen & normal ppl like us. :pray:

Really looking fwd to Adrian's test results & explanations to calm my curious mind.. plus the hundreds of question marks in my head right now.. :oops:

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Care to explain about this more?

Because I cannot believe if it happens right in front of me.

Just take a look at illusionist, look at how well they trick our eyes & mind. They don't have magical powers, they are just good at tricking people.

I won't be surprised if they do the same to us in exhibitions.

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

This test might be carefully rigged so to trick innocent people from purchasing those kind of stuff.

Honestly, if those pendants can make us suddenly stronger, then we don't need all the machines to lift heavy stuff, or rigourous training in sports.

The whole idea of those pendants are still the same: they are laced with radioactive materials and it is a carcinogenic product. Period.:whistle:

9. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

It's not a Placebo effect... Here's Why

THANK YOU for this post I agree 100% with you. The only thing going on with this debate is ignorance with a lack of an open mind to concepts that the human mind might not be able to quantify. That and morons who still buy into the system and what they're told.

I am a TRUE skeptic, not just some bum who likes to make ignorant judgements on things safely from their armchair with no concept of what they're speaking on. I keep an open mind to everything however I don't believe ANYTHING anyone tells me! I believe my own experiences and NOTHING else (even then I question my own experiences), this pendant however has proven itself to me more than enough, those who question or judge it who are doing so from an outside perspective having not dealt with it first hand, your opinions are there-fore completely invalid.

For those of you who have used it first hand, had the tests performed on you I'll explain below why the idea of it being a placebo is impossible, but furthermore I want to ask you something. If someone comes and punches you in the stomach and it hurts is your automatic reaction Yeah I got punched but it didn't hurt???

It's one thing for ignorant observation but another entirely to experience it first hand and still say its fake or more importantly there's nothing to it, to that I'm just ... :confused:

In my opinion I'm happier if those who have an open mind try it out for their own sakes, if someone sees what it can do right in front of them and still doesn't believe it that's perfectly fine it's their loss (of course they'll never believe that either anyway).

To those who say its a placebo effect then I ask you this, why then when I've muscle tested people with the pendant and random other items has the pendant been the only item to provide the effect it does. I could even tell them one of the other items is all powerful and say nothing of the pendant and I'll STILL have the same result with the pendant. I could hide the pendant on the testee without them knowing and do the test and see the same results. If it truly was a placebo effect then it shouldn't matter what I give the person, it should hold the same effect right?

If not then what of the fact I don't tell them anything I just have them hold it and then hold something else that isn't a Quantum Pendant and they don't have the same effect.

Or the placebo effect must be inversely affecting me and my own experience with it is affecting the result because I want it to work so bad, right? Wrong!

I always let other people muscle tests and other people test each other (who are also unaware or skeptical of the pendant) It makes no difference the results are the same, with random objects nothing happens, with the pendant something happens.

If all this wasn't enough then how come my friend who couldn't even use a cell phone before is now able to when wearing a pendant (and he's a bigger skeptic than me). Why am I no longer drained in front of a computer when wearing the pendant? I could go on and on. However I don't feel a need to prove anything, I know it works for myself I just question some peoples ignorance sometimes.

For me it's like driving a car and someone at the side of the road just constantly yelling at me saying that car doesn't work, when for me I'm having the experience of driving it... Am I going to stop and pull over to the side and agree with the person because they believe what they do? That's nonsense.

Question everything and believe in nothing, especially the opinions of those more ignorant than yourself ;)

10. zy

I don't know you. You could be anyone. :whistle:

11. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

What's your point? :nuts:

12. zy

One thing that you pendant freaks fail to answer.

Why aren't there properly documented test on this pendants by a reliable source?

There's a single data available! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

13. zy

My point is, you could be another scammer. :snooty:

14. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

Oh please

Temper, Temper big boi, aren't you so cute getting all riled up over nothing. Ho hum, believe what you will.

If you look into Teslas background you'll see that JP Morgan smeared his name after Tesla tried to spread his free energy to the world as opposed to trying to profit from it, the technology was suppressed and when he died the US government seized all his documents, to ensure that his research wouldn't get out.

But, But, But that means the government withheld the information, the technology... but why? Money of course. Free energy would have cost our capitalist world an entire paradigm shift it wasn't ready to get rolled up in.

BUT I NEED DATA, GIVE ME YOUR DATA ARRGGGGRGGGG!!!! lol Well to that I say believe what you want, I believe what I do since it's been proven to me by my own experience, then again I haven't lived a normal life and through circumstance had to be faced at a young age with death, a medical system that is subpar and corrupt trying to kill me amongst numerous other fallicies with the system the world lives in.

Don't be naive, how much technology do you really thing the government is holding back (and please don't say nothing) they had stealth bomber technology back in WW2 do you really think the don't have particle beams and other advances. Why on EARTH would they reveal the existence or delve deeper into a concept such as scalar energy a concept known to be greatly developed by Nikola Tesla a man whos image was put through the mud.

While asking for proof why not go out, get a pendant and disprove it or go out and do some research instead of demanding it if it concerns you so much.

Sometimes things just exist that won't have an explanation and powers that be might hold back exposing the research if there is any because it would take away some of their power. The concept of Scalar Energy was one of these. If you watch documentaries on Tesla you'll see why.

So you believe the videos on youtube are scams and you obviously have first hand experience with the pendant correct??? :roll:

Forget needing data, what about first hand experience, thats all I care about or do you not trust things you experience yourself are you so disconnected from your own humanity you require data on everything to justify your own beliefs? did you even read my message above? I've disproved the placebo effect...

15. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

To anyone reading this thread I recommend you make up your OWN MINDS. There are those here who wish to smear anything they don't understand, likely because it frustrates them to not understand it and others who have first hand experience, but that is their own experience, I'd recommend you see one of these things for yourself.

16. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

Gah, sorry

Want to post links for you to watch for a better understanding of why Teslas research was suppressed and a test you can do even without a pendant.

17. Xanthos

Xanthos Newbie

Videos

On Nikola Tesla to see why his research was suppressed - YouTube - They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time

I'd suggest maybe trying the test in this video, even if you don't have the pendant I'd like you to do this test and then explain to me with your first hand DATA why a cell phone makes the body go weak YouTube - EMF Cell Phone Test - Amazing Scalar Energy EMF Protection Pendant Neutralize EMF and then of course why the pendant prevents this...

I assume if you try this though you're brain might implode from bafflement. :lol:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  18. zy

See, you have failed to answer the question. There is no data available, there is no research done by reputable source.

It has nothing to do with temper, like I said, you can be another scammer. What I learn is "I TRUST NO ONE".

Yes, there is always technology, but do you think they have the energy to implement it?

Remember when cell phone was once big & bulky?
    Technology is available, but can they implement it?

How long does it take to make it small and portable.
    It is existing technology but not perfected

The same goes to computers. Computers now are so many times faster than computers before, but it is EXISTING technology. They just don't have the capacity to perfect it.

And the video, placebo effect again. Its all in the mind.

You want to believe cell phone is bad for you then you will feel that you will be weak.

You see the problem with all this test is they know what they are holding, they expecting to be weak then they will be weak.

Its just like me playing tennis, when i believe I can take the shot, I can take it well.

When i believe I suck, I do really suck at tennis.

Its all in the mind, if you believe in something, you will freaking do it better. Its all about self-confidence at well.

Showing me one video is no different from showing me magic/illusion videos.

That video is not even real data, there is no proper constrains applied.

You want to prove that kind of data, you have to take 1000 test. If cannot disclose if the person is holding a cellphone or a pendant. You have to randomize it. Then you have to analyze the data if there is any relations.

:snooty: :snooty:

And the video of nikola tesla, who did the video? some random dude in love with tesla?

19. zy

If you realized, people who actually defended this pendants are usually sellers.

So, let me ask you, are you a seller?

20. zy

Dude, do you know what kind of free energy are we talking about?

Free as in freely distributed and no one has to pay it.

NOT! free as it you can create the energy out of no where.

Have you heard the laws of physics, conservation of energy?

You cant create energy, it comes from somewhere.

Why do you think tesla build a hydro-electric station at niagara falls?

because he is using the kinetik energy of the water and transform it to electric energy.

His tower got shutdown because JP Morgan doesn't want to distribute electricity that he can't control not because he can generate free electricity. Tesla wants to distribute electricity for free, not create electricity for free out of nothing.

The tower is a wireless transmission tower, and yes, there is technology for wireless electricity, don't you know? Induction & microwave are wireless electric transmission, same as your cell phone, it is energy.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010