Where are the Scalar Pendant Results ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by yo yo, Oct 27, 2010.

1. yo yo

yo yo Newbie

Wondering where the scalar pendant results are?

The great debate on Scalar energy started in December of 2008

I do understand that everyone has other commitments and maybe the reason for delay in the result, though 4 mths should be enough time to get some results back.

Dr. Adrian Wong was sent a pendant on June 13, 2010 to test it.
    On September 1, 2010 Dr. Adrian Wong said the testing was soon going to get started.

Was it premature of the pendant gifter to assume the pendant was going to be tested?

Dr. Adrian Wong posted on Jan. 20, 2010
    Dr. Adrian Wong also posted on June 1, 2010

If the results have been posted could you post the link and I appologize for the misunderstanding.
    Thank you

Curiosity is my interest.:)

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Actually, there is an utter lack of "evidence". That's the problem. I will probably test it further before writing up an article on it. Otherwise, the article could be summarized in just two words - Nothing happened.

After using it on myself, I felt no stronger or healthier than before. I still cannot do anything that is remotely outstanding, like lift up one end of my car, or stand up on one hand. Neither do I feel any more balanced than I was without the pendant.

It also didn't help me resolve my eczema. In fact, I started getting small bald spots recently. Could it be the cause? Hmm... Interesting, isn't it?

I placed it in a refrigerator because it claims to be able to make it colder. Of course, it didn't.

I placed it on my notebook. It didn't overclock it for sure. Neither did anything seem any faster than what I'm already experiencing. Obviously, placing on the monitor didn't make it any sharper... :haha:

I also tried placing it on my HDMI cable which couldn't support 14-bit colour (it was not HDMI 1.3a compliant). Well, it didn't do squat.

Well, I hope that satiates your curiosity for the moment. I can honestly say it didn't have any effect on me at all, unless we want to blame my bald spots on it! :haha:

But you never know... it could be that this particular pendant was contaminated with radioactive materials. :think:

I will be testing it further, but based on the UTTER LACK of results, I'm not going to bet on any positive results. I do feel kinda stupid wearing it though. :think:

PS. I also hung it at my wife's end of the bed, but I didn't get lucky on ANY of those nights. So I would still recommend wine, flowers and a "hot" movie. ;)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  3. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

almost choked to death

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Lol'ed at this part. :haha:

Btw, I put this thing on my 8-bit microcontroller/processor, and it doesn't calculate 32-bit floating points operations in a single processor cycle. Too bad. :haha:

5. yo yo

yo yo Newbie

Did you?

Do you know the "brand" of the pendant? Supposedly the Quantum Scalar pendant by FusionExel is one of the true pendants (price 167.00 CAN) as they tell you to beware of the fakes.

Adrian - these were some of your own suggestions in testing it.

Did you try the stress tests or the "weight tricks" they had mentioned? Are you going to double blind test them or use more that one person, or test it several times.

When you tested the fridge temp was the door closed for the exact amount to time? (try over night for the same period of time) Did you test is several times for each?

The blood flowing/running faster I believe refers to the blood cells clumping where as when being exposed to the pendent for a certain time period the blood cells did not clump. The idea is that the blood is flowing faster since the cells are not clumping. So do you have access to a high quality microscope to be able to verify it?

The changes in the water is suppose to be observed after the pendant is under the glass of water for 15 minutes. Have you tested the ph of the water with and without being exposed to the pendant.

I had hoped you would be giving a more accurate accounting.
    Example:
    -Lifted 100 pd barbell in bench press position - 10 reps
    -wore pendant 5 minutes - lifted 100 pd barbell in bench press position - XX reps
    -explaining time of day and other factors that may change results such as "was tired" or "did not eat yet")
    -tested 3 times each, alternating which is tested and giving a rest day in between each test day to account for muscle tearing.

Please remember that the pendant is sometimes exposed to the water, computer, & etc for a period of time. I would hope you would take that into consideration when you are testing.

I don't remember seeing any of the websites promoting/selling the pendant touting an increase in bedroom preformance or changes in electrical hardware. So this would be unfair and extremely biased to be testing an object on "standards" that it makes no claim of being able to do.

6. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

How could anyone believe in those things.:think: :nuts:

Ha! Adrian, I told you we should start producing TechArp scalar pendants. If there are so many suckers out there, we could be rich in a year or two.:think: I'm only half joking...:lol:

7. Adrian Wong

Well, what do you know - I was actually loaned the Quantum Pendant from FusionExcel. So I guess we are on the same page. :)

1. Simple. I tested in the dead of the night, so there's no risk of someone opening the fridge and changing the temperature. I used an IR thermometer to record the LOWEST possible temperature inside the freezer compartment and popped in the pendant. Waited 10-15 minutes and checked the temperature again. Did so for 3-4 times. Didn't do diddly squat.

2. That's idiotic. Blood cells do NOT normally clump. If they clump, it's because of clotting or agglutination. In other words, if they clump, you have a REAL problem.

Also, the flow speed of blood (they don't run, dude) is determined by the heart and arteries, and directly correlates with its pressure. So higher blood pressure = faster flow. And we all know that high blood pressure is BAD, so is faster flow really what you want?

Quacks will always demonstrate clumping using a microscope because they can easily get red blood cells to clump by simply not preventing the blood from agglutinating before putting it under the microscope.

3. I didn't do any water tests yet. But I have new results to report. My wife just confirmed that my bald spots has increased from 4 to 7. I only started getting these spots AFTER wearing the pendant. Coincidence? Perhaps you can explain...

4. Don't worry. As I said, I will be running more tests. But from what I've tried so far, I definitely do not feel any stronger or any better balanced than I was before. The testimonial evidence in the FusionExcel Quantum Science booklet says that I should quickly "feel better/healthier", but that's not true at all.

5. Dude, I didn't say "bedroom performance". I perform well enough, thank you very much! There's a BIG difference between "bedroom performance" and "getting lucky". ;)

Anyway, the booklet suggested that it can cure everything from infertility to breast cancer, so why wouldn't it be able to improve my sex life? Heck, what's libido compared to all those health problems that the pendant apparently cured?

6. The pendant booklet specifically states that it will have an effect on the performance of cars, so why wouldn't it have any effect on computers? After all, if it can make fridges colder and cars run faster, why can't it make computers go faster too?

Biased? Why is it biased to say that it didn't work? It's a statement of FACT. It's like saying that I drank a cup of water and it didn't give me a hard-on. Therefore, we can conclude that drinking water does not make people horny.

Similarly, I tested the pendant on the computer and my wife just to see if it would make the former run faster (or better in ANY way), and to get me some "action". Sadly for me, the pendant didn't work.

Remember, you asked me for the results. I'm just reporting them to you. I can't help it if you don't like the results.

8. yo yo

yo yo Newbie

All I am asking is that you test it according to what they are touting it to do, instead of your own variations. Since testing it on their own "tests" and having it fail discredits it and not having them cry foul.

Since I have no experience how blood cells behave I will leave that one alone. Since I was making the assumptions from the pics they had on the website.

I don't really know the significance of have the temperature lower in the freezer, since frozen is frozen. I am sure that items have a longer "freezer life" in a cold freezer, but the point is to eat them, so this wouldn't get any "yeah" points from me anyway. If it's suppose to help in the fridge area, there is usually a dial in most fridges to make it cooler anyhow and if you make it too cold you have iced lettuce.

I not really for or against the pendant.

P.S. Hair loss is usually hereditary or stress. Maybe you should give the pendant up since it is stressing you out or is bringing you more "in tune" with your ancestors:mrgreen:

9. Adrian Wong

Don't worry. As I said, I intend to run more tests. Eventually, I will sit down and write a proper article detailing my experiences... or lack thereof.

The way things are going though, there isn't anything to write about. Except for my balding spots, there has been absolutely NO EFFECT. I might as well be wearing a piece of stone. Actually, that could be it...

1. This is what they are claiming, and it's stupid pseudo-science. Obviously, it's a load of crock - they should be sued for making false claims. How can anything external to the body make blood in the ENTIRE body "run faster"? Nuts!

2. They are claiming that it will reduce the temperature of the fridge, so food will last longer and the fridge will use less electrical power. So yes, it would be a BIG advantage if it actually helps reduce temperature and save power.

But that's frankly a ridiculously idiotic claim. Logically, if something emits / generates "power", it adds heat to the system, not take away from it.

What's significant about this test is that it shows that yet another one of their claims is FALSE. Doesn't it make you wonder just how many other claims are false?

3. Actually, I have really thick, curly hair. My family have no hair loss issues. Both my grandfathers died with a full head of hair, so I seriously doubt it's a hereditary problem.

Stress from wearing the pendant is unlikely. Why would anyone get stressed from wearing an inert piece of stone? But if a pendant can make me stressed for no apparent reason, then this pendant obviously has some kind of negative influence and should NOT be worn by anyone desiring a less stressful life! :D

I'm glad you are not for or against the pendant. We must be objective in life. If I ever find that this pendant has any useful effect, you can count on me buying a dozen for my family. But as things stand, it's nothing more than an inert piece of stone.

10. yo yo

yo yo Newbie

Awaiting the results then.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Adrian... let's hope you still have some hairs for your comb when you've done with all the tests you can think of. :haha:

12. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

:haha:

13. The_YongGrand

A pendant, tainted with radioactive materials. Who wants that anyway? It's dangerous and risky. :shifty:

14. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Trin figured out how they work.,,,

Electromagnetic waves which exist only in the vacuum of empty space constitute an ocean of infinite energy called scalar energy. These new waves of energy are called “longitudinal” EM (electromagnetism) to distinguish them from “transverse” EM. Scalar energy was first announced by Thomas E Bearden. However, his ideas have received no noteworthy support in the scientific community. A scalar pendant is a therapy pendant, also known as a chi therapy pendant or heat therapy pendant. It emits far-infrared and produces high levels of negative ions. Although negative ions dissipate quickly in the open air, wearing a scalar pendant next to the skin enables the body to absorb them. These pendants neutralize or reduce the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation from cellphones and other electrical appliances used daily.

:) :) :) :p :p :p :) :) :)

15. Adrian Wong

Hey, don't curse me, okay? :haha:

Anyway, once I'm done with the tests, I will do away with the pendant and see if my hair grows back. Guess that's actually the last test to be done. :think:

16. Adrian Wong

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure if this particular pendant is one of those contaminated with radioactive materials. I don't have a Geiger counter to find out.

17. Adrian Wong

That's odd. Are they really claiming that these pendants are natural ionizers as well? Regular air ionizers need electricity to generate negative ions. If these pendants can generate ions without the need for electricity, then why aren't they being used to product air ionizers that do not require electricity?

Hehe... It's quite hilarious if they say it emits far-infrared to counter the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation from cell phones, etc.. because far-infrared is a type of electromagnetic radiation! :haha:

18. The_YongGrand

If unlucky, these are radioactive. Or else, they are just normal (preheated) ceramic with Far-Infrared Rays. Either this two. :faint: :haha:

19. Adrian Wong

Well, for something to produce far-infrared radiation, it must have a kind of energy source. Since these pendants are inert, they are unlikely to emit any far-infrared radiation. If they do, it might because of radioactive contaminants that is emitting infrared radiation, in addition to other types of radiation.

20. The_YongGrand

Hmm.. I just read that some of these ceramics, when after preheated, they will emanate a small quantity of those FIR. Those ceramics are often placed into these water dispensers, or water filters.

I do not know how true is it, but I am not sure of how it will benefit from drinking water radiated with FIR. :think: