Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

2. CheeMiss

CheeMiss Newbie

Geeeeeee, your mother must be so proud of you witty sarcasm.

Yeah, the Earth is flat.......no proof at the time.
    No, they really did not go to the moon, all proof is a hoax.
    And Obama is an alien, no proof of being a USA citizen.

zy, give yourself a shake rattle and roll and if you don't feel anything rattling in your sarcastic brain, that's no proof that you are actually well. :nuts:

If you want proof so badly, then go and try the darn thing for free......what is your problem, couch potato sarcastic critic? :wall:

p.s. Listen up Zy Einstein, there is NOT one thing, NOT a one that works 100% of the time for all people!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. zy

You talking about yourself? :cool:

4. anonfromphil

anonfromphil Newbie

So where's the right place? :eh:

:haha: Unbelievable.

Big bucks? :shock: Wow, Adrian, why am I not getting any part of the profit?! You ought to explain yourself! ZY, do you know about this?

Well, maldd27 IS a SELLER.

Please elaborate on this experience of yours. The INTERNET is also a SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Go ahead.

I think they should start selling Zero Point Energy Field Manipulators as well. That would help the industry really. Those things are gonna sell like pancakes.

Positive posters as yourself?

That is why you should ask for a second opinion.

How positive can you get, CheeMiss? Do you honestly think that posting replies such as this will make you ... more credible?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  5. zy

:silenced: :shhh: I am being paid big bugs to slam this product. The company sells Vector Energy Pendants. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

You think a company pay big money for people to slam products?
    Heck CheeMiss, maybe you are the one being paid big bucks to slam us as well since you are so experienced.....

Xanthos is also a seller.

6. anonfromphil

anonfromphil Newbie

Sorry, I can't help it but...

... really, I want dozens of those zero-point energy thingies. Maybe I can ask some physics grad to hook them up for me to create a GRAVITY GUN. It would be AWESOME. :faint:

Alex Chiu, where are you?

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

CheeMiss,

I have only one thing to say to you -> Please prove it once and for all by taking up the James Randi challenge. There won't be no need for us to argue once you prove that scalar energy pendants work as advertised.

Do you see us arguing with car buffs that cars do actually move under their own power? No, because it is OBVIOUS that cars do work as advertised. However, we have yet to see any concrete evidence that scalar energy pendants do anything you say they do.

Just take the challenge. It's a free challenge, and you stand to win a million dollars. Why not take it up since it works? Really.. it's like free money! :D

8. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

- lol at CheeMiss. Being a Guinea pig for 6months does not mean you understand and know how a "Placebo" effect works.

- Our body made of atoms/energy can be affected due to our thoughts created from our mind... the thoughts from our mind creates an electrical magnetic field that can change the very field of energy around us, including the energy of the atoms in our very own body.

In that video that anonfromphil shared Power balance test... In the end it mentioned about a father and how he lifted up a car to save a 6year old girl. Perfect example of what i meant when i said your thoughts creates an electrical magnetic field that can change the very field of energy around you... whether it be YOU, your car, furniture or anything that's anything, because EVERYTHING is made of Energy!

There's a reason Why Jesus was able to walk on water, change water into wine, heal the sick. Why he said, everything I can do you too can do and greater things.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
  9. Adrian Wong

Are you saying that Jesus was able to perform his miracles because of scalar energy? :shock: :think:

10. Perfecthigh

Perfecthigh Newbie

The way I see it... he was able to perform his miracles through relationship with Consciousness energy... everything is interconnected, everything exist as One...
    In 1944, Max Planck, the father of Quantum physics... I think it was he who recognized this field of energy and calling it the "Matrix" that everything exist within it.

-Perhaps it is by "Being" in that level of consciousness (The level where YOU and EVERYTHING are ONE). that makes it possible to influence this Matrix Field of energy and create miracles like the ones that Jesus, Buddha and many others have done.

11. anonfromphil

anonfromphil Newbie

Wow, this thread is still... ALIVE. I'm not sure if Perfecthigh's statement makes any sense. Will read about that later.

Anything new? So where are the scalar energy advocates? Are they still in business? Anyway, about the relative I mentioned before who did the demo I wasn't able to see, well, he sells this stuff now under Winwinzone - mats, stickers, pendants, everything. :shock:
    He especially likes the mats and swears by them! Sells them around Php 1200 (USD 28) each, 1x1" stickers around USD 7.

He did the demo again with one of his officemates. Strength test - worked, though I feel I didn't observe enough. Flexibility test - worked, there is a difference between arm swings (with and without the sticker on). Balance test - failed, the subject toppled over even with the sticker on.

12. Adrian Wong

I'm sure your relative is doing a roaring business selling them - there's a fool born every minute after all. But from my experience, these "scalar energy" items impart absolutely NOTHING to me.

I don't feel any stronger or more "balanced" than I currently am. Certainly, I still cannot bend as flexibly as a gymnast. You can read about it here - http://forums.techarp.com/lounge/26155-where-scalar-pendant-results.html

13. Steve_Jedi

Steve_Jedi Newbie

I just HAD to join this community to share my own amazing experience with a Scalar Energy Pendant.

I used to be a sad old sceptic like many here and then I found a scalar energy pendant at the bottom of my garden buried by an old apple tree. I think it must be a Version 1 type c because of its age.

I would never have paid for one in my sceptic mind, but since the gods had decided to "give" me this one I decided to wear it and see if it had any effects.

Utterly amazing. Within a few hours of wearing it I felt 17 again. I went out and bought new clothes and decided to go out on the town and see if I couldnt meet a few loose women - Thats how good I was feeling.

Sparing you all the gory details it was a good night. Many drinks, laughs and "positions" later I sent the ladies home (they were more exhausted than I, thats how much effect this pendant had) and decided to have a coffee and sit and relax.

Whilst I was waiting for the kettle I went out on the balcony. I was just standing there watching the sun come up when I felt this strange sensation. It was then I realised I was floating a few inches of the ground! Imagine my surprise. All because of this old pendant!! Needless to say I was amazed, slightly scared, but also excited. How utterly brilliant. Of course it didnt end there. Within a week I had perfected the floating and was able to gently drop from my 35th floor window and control my decent to the ground. Amazing. Its really saved on climbing all those stairs.

I'm still in the process of perfecting the art of getting back up, but I have no doubt whatsoever that I will be able to do so.

Anyway, what say the sceptics now:wave:

14. Adrian Wong

The Force is strong in you, Steve_Jedi. :mrgreen:

15. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Wow, floating? That's the force! :haha:

16. Steve_Jedi

Steve_Jedi Newbie

Ha...I see no one can explain it.

20 pages of people rubbishing everyones claims and all it needed was some calm sensible explaining to get the message that its real to the sceptics.

By the way the Jedi bit is nothing to do with the pendant, its to do with my skills with a lightsaber.:wicked:

17. ZoopZop

ZoopZop Newbie

You guys must be annoyed with people registering just to post in this thread :mad:

But I want to share my experience with using the pendant.

My Stepmom is from the Phillipines, and apparently these things are quite popular over there. I think she's thinking about starting to sell them too. She wanted me to try one out for 3 days, and tried explaining to me what it does.

Improves quality of sleep, eases menstrual pain, makes you stronger, breath easier...etc.

So I'm like, okay whatever no harm in trying. Btw she paid 200USD for it..which is a lot. I put it in my hand, it's very heavy. There's also what looks to be like diamonds inside the atom design. Here is a picture; i55.tinypic.com/algpzc .jpg

I have fibromyalgia, and she said this pendant would help get rid of the pain. Well...3 days later and...

I still feel exactly the same. The fact that she boasted about it being so expensive and worthwhile, and the fact that she also claims that Biodisc thing she uses works...made me a skeptic from the beginning. She truly is a sucker for scams. If it made her feel better however, than that's good for her. Some people need other things to make them feel better, but what made me kind of angry was the fact that she spent 200 dollars on a pendant that's supposedly filled with dirt..er..volcanic ash, and is supposed to do so many wonderful things.

I researched about the pendant, and I cannot find any concrete evidence that it was proven to work, just like everyone else here (besides the undercover sellers) I even looked at the website on the back of the pendant, and there is no website to be found on the internet. It says blowill.com

I don't recommend spending over 5$ for something like this...

18. Steve_Jedi

Steve_Jedi Newbie

That is not a genuine pendant.

99% of the pendants on the market are fake just like Monotomic Gold.

It all very well saying it doesnt work, but if you had the real thing you would be experiencing something very different!

19. Adrian Wong

Well, I'm not surprised by the complete absence of any effect. My pendant has done nothing to me, or for me. I wouldn't recommend paying even a single cent for these things.

20. zy

Till today, I can never find any journal research paper done for this product or similar stuff.

Went through from engineering journals to medical journals. NONE.
    :nuts: