Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

I'm gonna make some of these pendents.

They will cost $1000 each. And be of the best quality.

Please pm me for shipping info.

Trinity

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Shipping to Buffalo, NY thank you :wave:

3. KeeM

KeeM Newbie

How is it that the forummers with 'High' reputations use more effort and time to discredit the scalar pendants from their couch and still refuses to test out the pendants personally to get to the bottom of the truth?

They are all just waiting for some quantifiable results, and to the boss who's had the pendant to test, for months he's been delaying and postponing his tests, and yet has found time from his busy schedule to login to the forum to write lengthy replies to discredit the pendant.

Dear Boss, the tests results that we are all waiting from you will only take 10 minutes of your time. There are plenty of video demonstrations to guide you to conduct them.

It is also funny that you will take ALL THE EFFORT to conduct tests that has not been specified, as you deem fit, and say it doesn't work. Especially for a 'fact finder' and 'truth seeker' such as you.

Please don't loose hair discrediting something you're skeptical towards.

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

How is it that a new forumer like you take the effort to register but do nothing to back up your claims that the pendants work?

Dear KeeM, actually I already tested the pendants. If you bothered to read my results instead of blindly reposting your rant there, you would know that.

Frankly speaking, testing the pendant was quick and easy. It's supposed to work instantly, but after wearing it, NOTHING HAPPENED. I didn't feel any healthier, stronger or better balanced than I was before. But I want more objective results, which is why I'm running other tests.

Why must I run only tests that YOU specify? If scalar energy can really impart all those properties, then its effects should be wide ranging. Besides, your claims are so non-specific, it could mean anything.

For example, it claims to REDUCE inflammation. Well, it didn't do anything for my eczema. It also says it has the abillity to destroy bacteria and viruses. While wearing the pendant, I still contracted the flu. So much for destroying viruses and bacteria, eh?

But all that's unscientific. What's scientific is detecting whether it has ANY effect on electrical items / electronics. After all, it claims to be able to REDUCE the temperature of our refrigerator. Well, not only was that proven to be FALSE, I also proved that it was not able to deliver ANY energy to anything that it touches.

It claims to be able to give you better "energy" and even improve a car's power output. Well, I didn't feel any more energetic or stronger after wearing it, so I tested it on my computer. By right, scalar energy would be radiating into it, and speeding up the electrons in the circuits, thereby making them run faster. Well, the computer was no faster or slower, which means there was NO EFFECT at all.

Unlike strength / balance tests which can be faked, these objective tests cannot be faked. Either a fridge gets colder or it doesn't. Either a computer goes faster or it doesn't.

The problem, KeeM, isn't my skepticism, the problem lies in the scalar energy pendant - it does NOT do anything! The pendant should work IN SPITE of my skepticism. I don't have to believe that a car is really propelled by the combustion of petrol to see it move. Similarly, I do not have to believe that the pendant works for it to work its magic.

Unfortunately, it has done absolutely NOTHING since I started testing it. As far as my instruments and tests show, this is an inert piece of ceramic. A VERY EXPENSIVE piece of inert ceramic, to be precise.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  5. MargieAnn

MargieAnn Newbie

Scalar Energy Pendant

A few weeks ago I went to a presentation about the Scalar Energy Pendant. At first it was hard to believe. After a few tests we decided to buy it. We were told if it does not work they would refund our money in full. I wore the pendant for about a week and felt better but not like OMG all my pain is gone...WOW. My husband kept asking me daily does it work. I really didnt feel anything so I couldnt give him a real answer. I decided to take off the pendant and see what happened. For me all my chronic pain came back full force after a few hours of having it off. I mean serious chronic pain which I have had over the last four years. After about 24 hours of serious pain I put the pendant back on and after a little while I started to feel better again. Of course not all my pain was gone but it was getting better. I wore the pendant again for several days but decided to lend it to a friend who wanted to try it. Again all my pain came back full force!! So I again put the pendant on and have not taken it off since then. For me I feel it works. It is not designed to take everything away but supposed to help your body with its healing process. Of course each individual person reacts in their own way to the pendant. People may think I am crazy to think this actually works but I believe it. It works for my body so I am going to continue to wear it. God Bless!

6. Adrian Wong

I'm glad it worked for you. Would you mind getting your doctor to write a report verifying that the pendant has virtually cured your chronic bad pain? :think:

7. Trinity

Is hope so hard to come by for people for them to believe in these things?:(

8. MargieAnn

MargieAnn Newbie

I didn't say it virtually cured all of my chronic pain, I said it is helping reduce the intensity of the pain. I am not expecting it to take all of my elements away. I just like feeling a little better. Being in constant severe pain takes it tole on a person.

9. Adrian Wong

I agree. My wife's suffering from really bad neuropathic pain herself and I can see its effect on her. I'll have her try it and get back to you guys on the effects (or lack thereof).

However, are you still on pain meds, or have you managed to survive without them? What kind of pain did the doctor say you have, and what meds were you on earlier?

10. MargieAnn

MargieAnn Newbie

I have chronic back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, degenerative disc disease, migraines, severe depression and am bipolar. I do still take pain meds (Norco) and (Skelaxin) as needed for the chronic back pain (that I dont expect that to go away). My arthristis and fibromyalgia really act up in the winter and I have noticed that when I wear the pendant both feel better. I have also noticed that my moods seem to be better as well (and yes I take meds for my depression and bipolar which I will have to take for the rest of my life). I don't expect this pendant to take everything away I just know how it makes me feel.

11. Adrian Wong

So basically, you are on the same meds and dosages you were on before using the pendant... Okay... so medically, nothing has changed.

Let me test the pendant on my wife and let you guys know how that goes.

12. MargieAnn

MargieAnn Newbie

For the depression and bipolar yes that is true. I noticed for my chronic back pain I can tolerate the pain a little better. There are some days I can go without taking any pain meds. Before, it was taken on a daily basis two to three times a day. Don’t get me wrong I still have some really bad days and need those meds!! I can only go by what I felt in the past few weeks and that is better than without the pendant.

I truly hope your wife finds some sort of relief somehow! I know how it feels to be in constant pain and a person who has constant pain will try anything to reduce their pain level.

Good luck to you and your wife. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

13. Adrian Wong

I just had her try it because she was having yet another attack. How long did you say your relief occurred after you started wearing your pendant?

To give it the benefit of a placebo effect, I told her that it was something that many people said would help to reduce her pain. She's now asking how long is she supposed to wear this before she feels anything...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  14. MargieAnn

MargieAnn Newbie

I have been wearing my pendant for less than a month. I have acid reflux and the pendant seemed to stir up all that acid. Once that feeling went away, I really didn’t notice much happening. For the first week my husband kept asking me "is it working yet?” . Since I didn’t see or feel anything big happening I told my husband I was going to return it. I took off the pendant and got it ready to return. I noticed after a few hours of not having it on pretty much all of my severe pain was back full force. It was terrible! I didn’t even make it one day without the pendant. Once I put it back on I noticed quickly some of my pain going away and/or not as severe as it was. It is my understanding that the longer you wear it continuously the better you feel. I hope she finds something to relieve her pain!!

15. Adrian Wong

Well, it's been a full day since she wore it. She says it has absolutely no effect on her pain, despite me telling her that it really helped your pain.

I'll have her wear it for a week, but I find it odd that the scalar energy would take so long to have an effect on her pain. Of course, I cannot think of any logical reason why scalar energy (if it even exists) would have an effect on pain, but if the pendant requires a week or more to show any effect, it can't be producing all that much energy...

16. anonfromphil

anonfromphil Newbie

17. Adrian Wong

I think you would be right. I'm glad the Australian government has started to show these frauds the door. Maybe they should have a look at these pendants... :D

18. Adrian Wong

Anyway, it's been more than a week and my wife has felt absolutely nothing. Her pain has not been reduced in any way and she still has to maintain the same dose (of her pain medication).

I'm not surprised by her lack of improvement. After all, how can a mere pendant do anything? It claims to generate "scalar energy" from nothing. Yet, the pendant is stone cold.

Even if this "scalar energy" exists (despite the lack of thermal output), it doesn't mean squat unless the energy is properly used. All forms of energy are useless unless properly harnessed and used. It's like a bottle of gasoline. It can be used to power the motion of a vehicle, or set rubbish on fire. But until it's harnessed, that bottle of gasoline is as useless as a rock.

19. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Maybe someone should sent me a pendant so I can experiment with it. I injured my shoulder like 2-3 months ago playing badminton. :doh:

20. Trinity

Hope you get better!