The Tech ARP 2011 New Year Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Got mine on Sat. :D

:dance: :dance: :arp: :dance: :dance:

I really like the 4GB USB flash drive!!! I never had one of these before. I think it is really cool!:cool:

Back in the day my first pc was a Gateway Pll 350. It came with a 10GB HDD, It cost me $1850 bucks!!!:faint: My how times have changed. It was also the last time I paid for Windows:shifty: ,,, (98se)
    Now that I have win 7... I'm set for years to come!!!:D

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2011
  2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Congrats buddy. :)

Yeah, time has changed way too fast.

During the late 90s and early 2000s, I don't see any WiFi or flash drives. Maybe it's space-age technology.

But now, it seems that we all can surf the Net everywhere.

I have the Win7 too. It's great stuff. :thumb: :arp:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Glad you guys got the prizes. :thumb:

Hang in there, ET3D! Let me know if you don't get it by this weekend. I sent it by registered mail so it shouldn't get lost.

4. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

Got it today. Well, yesterday, actually. It's 4:48am right now. I'll go back to sleep soon. I intended to post a picture of what I got, but it was a really hectic day.

That WD green guy is cute. My wife liked it. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a USB drive after reading the post above, but not terribly so. The t-shirts look nice, though I haven't opened them yet and I'll have to see which of them is a fit (one being M, the other XL). The white one with the faces is cute enough that if the M is too small for me then my wife will take it (assuming it's not too small for her).

5. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

Finally got to photograph the stuff. Yet unopened as you can see, but that should change in the next few minutes.

Attached Files:

6. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

Opened the shirts. The white one is size M and I can wear it but it's a little too narrow for comfort. As I said before it's cute and my wife might wear it. The black one is XL and a little big, but it looks pretty good and I might wear it on special occasions.

The cool thing about the mouse pad is the bag. I never had a mouse pad with a bag.

7. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Sniff...still waiting.

8. Adrian Wong

We used to have XL sizes but they ran out pretty quickly. When we make the next batch, we will be sure to print more XL shirts. :D

Yeah, that's because it's supposed to be used by LAN gamers. Hence the bag.

9. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

Size L would have been best for me.

I'm no LAN gamer (not much of a gamer at all these days), but it's still cool.

10. Adrian Wong

Yeah, and L too, of course. We ran out of both XL and L sizes very quickly. :(

11. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Since it seems everybody else received their prizes I can only wonder if mine was sent. Was it? Thank you.

12. Adrian Wong

Definitely. Sent it together with the others at the same time. By registered mail too, just in case.

13. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Wee, today I've received the notification from the post office and as usual I can pick the package only Thursday....grrrr.

14. Adrian Wong

Phew!!! I was about to dig out the registered mail receipts! :D

15. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Got the package from the post office today. Love the black t-shirt and the mystery prize! Thank you!

Attached Files:

16. Adrian Wong

Phew! Glad you finally received your prize!! :thumb: :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.