The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

need not worry my friend, the progress will be monitored, and if this project fail epically , a special committee will be setup to investigate...err.. so that the same mistakes will be repeated again in season 2011.

then Dr Ng Yen Yen will lay claim that racing is a malaysian thing, thanks to our mat rempits, and to organize F1 races you need to pay royalty to our gomen.

TRULY SORHAI!!!!!!

2. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, funny since they did say that it's the gravest offence possible and that teams would normally be permanently banned for such actions.

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Mclaren had suspended ban too few years ago.

5. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

6. Adrian Wong

LOL!! And they just crashed into the same place they crashed last year! :lol:

Did someone install a Renault magnet there???

7. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

bahahaha.. God can be quite playful sometimes..

i love this dude. young chap, inexperience, he is simply ****ing around the track, which gives us something to anticipate on sunday. otherwise it's gonna be a really boring race. no overtaking opp..etc. we might even get to see a perfect 20 car long choo choo train cross the checkered flag! awesome..

a crash would add the much needed spice! if it could trigger a bigger chain reaction, that would be even better! this season is already quite ****ed up anyway... damn the loopholes!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  8. Chai

Woohoo! SCHUMI IS BACK!!!

9. Adrian Wong

His return to the sport but with Mercedes-Benz will be interesting. It will show us if he's still good, and if the man is more important than the machine. :)

10. Chai

I think he lost none of his speed yet, as proven by those one-off events like Race of Champions and Charity karting events this year. If the car doesn't fail him, I'm sure he will do pretty well, if not the best.

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

potential title challengers in 2010: I read schumi, alonso, lewis, & vettel

knew the world would forget J.Button, but i didn't expect it to happen so fast! HAHA!

12. Chai

Who is Jenson Button? :o

13. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I thought he retired already?

14. Chai

That's why I said, he is BACK!!! WOOHOO!

Many legends come out from retirement, notably Michael Jordan, and many other F1 legends too came back and still win world champions.

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

a cigarette brand, sold only in australia.

16. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

F1, Formula 1

anybody following or anybody still following? :mrgreen:

1st race y'day ermm not too bad "show" but good or bad i still loves f1

17. Chai

LOL! I only watch Practice 3 live. I missed both qualifying and the race day. There's an F1 thread, let me combine it.

18. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

there is a f1 thread, apology for not using search button but cant blame me i dont like button :mrgreen:

some changes to 2011, like movable wings and on..movable wing is good but why not just let them use whenever or where ever they like..putting a rule is just another stupid step from FIA..again

19. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Damn, I forgot completely of F1. It seems like interesting races are on when I'm not watching :)
    Is Sebastian Vettel the new Schumacher?

20. Chai

Well, sort of...