fake egg

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PowerSlide, Apr 8, 2011.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It's really sad MY is turning these sort of measures to make money. Crime rates are dropping? This is also a crime!

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I don't know what's the stuff inside, but it's not nutritious like the eggs. Damn, I hate fake stuffs! :wall:

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

Fake Eggs are No Joke | Chengdu Living

the recipe and method if you wana venture into :shifty:

fake handbags or fake ipad nobody care but food that can effect health is too much

5. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

mmm, at this rate fake people are going to show up sooner or later. :shock:

6. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

I can accept all sorts of fakes, but not food weh, is this all part of elaborated china's plan to weaken the entire human race but themselves so they can rule the world?

7. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, I saw the "recipe" before.. and I have to say - it is something the Chinese are capable of doing. I really don't know why but the Chinese have a real obsession with creating cheaper fake copies (or substitutes, if you prefer)... of everything from milk to motherboards. :roll:

I just can't believe that they are doing it over here! :wall: :wall:

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

9. Chai

For money of course!

10. The_YongGrand

Damn, now I have to be very careful when buying eggs! I never want to have any of those fake stuff inside me! :wall:

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

It's like a triple AAA grade fake

12. Adrian Wong

The thing is the profit margin from these fake eggs are apparently not that high. Something like US$ 60 per month? They are high enough to entice the poorer Chinese in rural areas, but here in Malaysia? Probably not worth the effort...

Then again, prices of everything, including eggs have gone up recently. It could now be profitable for these people.

13. Chai

I think the profit margin has to be good enough for them to consider selling. I don't think it will be wide spread since we don't have to import eggs.

14. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. Apparently, the eggs confiscated by the authorities are genuine. Maybe the sellers took the fake eggs off the market the minute the newspapers reported about it.

15. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

yea..most probably..since this issue so hot and ppl are more aware when buying egg

still must be extra careful when buying egg next time

16. Chai

Buy from hypermarkets, I think they are safer.

17. Adrian Wong

That's what I normally do, and I pay extra for lower cholesterol eggs.

However, somehow, I seriously doubt that those eggs were fake. We can get real eggs at pretty low costs, so it won't pay well to sell fake eggs.

What I can see people over here doing is making fake "premium eggs". That means falsely labeling ordinary eggs as lower-cholesterol or higher-nutrient eggs, or even kampung (free-range) chicken eggs.

18. The_YongGrand

Whoa... fake premium eggs.

Guess I have to go to big chain supermarkets to buy those eggs now. I guess they are much safer and real.:faint:

19. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

20. Adrian Wong