woman kicked out from gym

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PowerSlide, May 24, 2011.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! I wonder what really happened. I'm sure Fitness First would have CCTVs monitoring the gym. If they are telling the truth, they should be able to provide the video evidence to back up their claims.

But looking at her attire, I find it hard to believe that it was the reason for her dismissal. It's tight so how can it reveal any private parts? :nuts:

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Maybe she should play tennis then :shifty:

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

some who went same gym say while she exercising she will make " yes, yes, yes" " or baby come come come" noises..i think this is what ppl complain about here not much how she wear

:haha:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That reminds me of the "Herbal Essences" Shampoo advertisment, but that's on another story. :haha:

We gotta hear from the other party there. It could be the problem of both the patron and the fitness center itself.:faint:

The attire is common for exercising - I don't see anything wrong or revealing.

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Maybe she is wearing something worse than this...

Everyone is biased. Just look at the comments at that website, many of them said that only hot models should wear like that. :haha:

7. pfelelep

pfelelep Newbie

I guess it;s this one, uh? ;)

YouTube - ‪Herbal Elements‬‏

1 person likes this.
  8. The_YongGrand

People's expectations are too high nowadays. Most of them would think "Ah, older women shouldn't wear like the next top supermodels!". :haha:

Meanwhile... if she's screaming or grunting too loud, wouldn't some instructor or some other patrons reminded her not to do so before she gets (permenantly) ejected from the gym?:whistle:

9. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

10. Adrian Wong

LOL! If that's true, then it would be rather disconcerting to the other users... :haha: :haha:

11. Adrian Wong

12. The_YongGrand

The comments in the online newspaper are hilarious!

Saw one of the comments that the gym patron isn't wearing that clothes which pictured in the newspaper article, and they claimed that it's even skimpier.

Now, I do not know who to trust. Her, the fitness center, and/or the comments.

I guessed the patron and the fitness center are to share the blame. :haha:

13. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

haiya.. i think we all know the answer la. ngek ngek ngek..

if she was to be megan fox, no one would kao peh.

so.. yeah....