Tacnayn (pronounced Tac-9)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Trinity, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Watch out nayn cat! Tacnayn is coming for you!!!:pray:

TACNAYN'S THEME OF DESTRUCTION

Tacnayn (pronounced Tac-9 or in his native tongue a complex series of clicks and shrill cries) his very name brings children to tears. Tacnayn's return heralds the end of reality as we know it; within the next year the seas will boil and skulls will rain down from blood-filled clouds. (Parents remember to keep your children indoors for the skull rain thing.) Every 22079460347 years Tacnayn's universe the reverse-verse merges with our own in a battle for reality supremacy! Donning the evil belgian-waffle armor Tacnayn cannot be harmed by our puny mortal weapons; only his arch-nemesis NYAN CAT is powerful enough to tear through his golden delicious hide.
    So remember to keep your eye out for blood red clouds and boiling seas; just stay in those days and make yourself some hot-pockets.

Viddler.com - TACNAYN - Uploaded by cheezburger

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I have no idea what is this... :shifty:

3. Trinity

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Nope, never heard of it! :lol:

5. Trinity

Yeah,,, Riiiiight....:lol:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I heard of the Nyan Cat. I suppose Tacnyan's the antithesis of the Nyan Cat? Its nemesis? Hehe...

7. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I've seen funny nyan-cat related jokes in the Youtube recently. :haha: Looks funny to me and the 8-bit jokes inside. :)

8. Trinity

Hey, The 8 bit part is what led me to nayn cat in the first place.:) I'm a big Atari 2600 fan and when I found out someone made a rom for it, I had to have it. And it runs quite nicely!:)

The rom can be found here, Nayn Cat 2600 - AtariAge Forums

And a emulator to run it with here, (and any other Atari 2600 game) here, Stella: "A Multi-Platform Atari 2600 VCS Emulator"

I use this to use my classic controllers, Stelladaptor 2600 to USB Interface

Knowing you, I bet you could make your own!

Have fun YG!:)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  9. The_YongGrand

That sounds fun man. I have a 32-bit microcontroller on my desk, prolly I would take that advantage to emulate the system if I have the time! :):thumb:

10. Adrian Wong

For Trin... :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

lol! Though it's not nearly as annoying as nyan cat... :p

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow me me me me me me me Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

12. The_YongGrand

I guessed that the person who drew that may be extremely bored! :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

It's going in the wrong direction though! :haha: