What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I just bought LA Noire and Saints Row from Steam with discounts. Man, can't wait to play all of 'em! :D

2. The_YongGrand

Finished Saints Row 3 and Postal 3!

Love all the humour in these games! Can't stop lol for days! :haha:

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Left for Dead 2

4. jay cee

jay cee Newbie

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Playing FF-XIII-2 :D

6. The_YongGrand

Finished Duke Nukem Forever! Bought from Steam at 75% off last week.

Quite hilarious, but some levels of the game can be downright frustrating. :haha: :faint:

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Stupid game, couldn't bother to finish it... lol

8. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yeah I've never quite bothered.

I somehow got sucked into an MMO (Star Wars: The Old Republic)... :shifty: Though I use the term "sucked" quite loosely (lol only on the weekends).

That and I'm going through my back catalog of games (working on Batman: Arkham City - the two batman games are my favorite "superhero" games by far).

9. Chai

I did finish the Arkham City story. Still a good game with minor improvements.

10. The_YongGrand

I believed some parts of the game can be really lousy. On some scenarios I had to drive the little car on the earlier part of the game and this can be tedious.

Plus, fighting against the first gigantic monster near the Bellagio (not Bellagio in the game) and fighting against the giant Octa-brain isn't any pleasent experience.

The DLC (Doctor Who Cloned Me) is slightly better with the sordid jokes inside included. :haha:

11. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Started working through Just Cause 2.

Hope to soon finish building my new PC so I can finally pick up some good PC exclusives if any exist.

12. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Mass Effect 3 at the moment :D.. ah been a while since i last play pc games on pc :D

13. Chai

Is Mass Effect 3 good?

14. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

For me? Hell yeah, finished the first and second game and imported my previous character into ME3 :D..It's individual. I prefer a game that have long game play and dlc :D. Time to spam new toy thread later =P

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Yup. ME3 is awesome but I'm a big fan of the Mass Effect series.

16. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

I would say the same here.. heh...

17. The_YongGrand

Not on the PC, but I had bought games for $1 from the Android market - Dead Space and Shadowgun. These are a pretty good deal.

The best graphics is in Shadowgun - it looks clear and crisp on a tablet!

I'm also playing a bit of the new Angry Birds Space. The birds went zero-G, so new tactics must be thought to solve some puzzles.:)

18. Chai

I bought Shadowgun too, but it is a boring game. I got it for just 50 cent. I got the new Cut The Rope: Experiement for $1. I had more fun with that game. :haha:

19. The_YongGrand

I didn't even finished Shadowgun! The graphics is nice but sometimes it can get repetitive! I died so many times, even more than I played Dead Space! Maybe I'm not good enuff. :haha:

20. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Quake Live anyone???

Any love for this old school game? Can play over there???:think:

It's free!:)

QUAKE LIVE