Trip to dentist - partially erupted wisdom tooth!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Mar 6, 2012.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

whoa like very syiok :haha: yes I always have problem cleaning the teeth at the back..

any good electric brush to recommend?

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I tried both the expensive Braun and the cheap Guardian electric toothbrushes, and they both work just as well and lasted as long.

So if you ask me.. any model would do but make sure you check on the cost of replacement brush heads. Braun brushes are SUPER expensive!

Just remember to change the brushing technique.. well, you don't actually have to "brush" any more.

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I've personally used Braun and Philips. I prefer Philips, mine has lasted forever, while my older Braun died after about 2 years.

Too bad they don't sell Philips here anymore, so I have to buy replacement brush from SG. :lol: But their brushes break faster though...

4. Adrian Wong

Don't forget to use rechargeable batteries! :D

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Had to go for another extraction. This time it's on the upper jaw, where the tooth is already outside but it's not aligned. Chipped and cracked so bad. Dentist told that no point saving the tooth already, next Wednesday I had it ripped out... :faint:

Hope it isn't painful again. Of everything painful, dentist is one of them first! :faint:

6. Adrian Wong

I know... I hate it when I have to go to the dentist! :D

Fortunately, their anaesthetic works pretty well. :thumb:

7. The_YongGrand

What I worried/hate most is sometimes dentists tend to poke the needle too hard onto the gums. It's unpleasent feeling! I hope this other one is still okay since the current dentist is full for appointments until next year. :whistle:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Mine came with built in battery, and lasted more than 5 years.

9. Adrian Wong

That's unavoidable, I think, because they want to knock out the nerves buried inside.

10. The_YongGrand

I just had an extraction in less than hour ago. Luckily the other dentist gave me a gentle injection which is pretty almost painless.

Compared to the previous extraction, this one is faster. He just loosen up the broken molar and gently pull it out, without any weird noise.:faint:

11. Adrian Wong

I guess he didn't need to break up the molar to extract it. Lucky you! :D

12. The_YongGrand

Well, the molar is already outside. Plus, it's decayed, and prolly all the nerves died inside or something. He didn't have to section the thing as he did just grommet the tooth, a few twists and out it went immediately. :whistle: