Scalar Energy Pendant. Are they a scam?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ToyotaFreak, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Erick

Erick Newbie

I have personal experience with my gout. I bought this pendant from [LINK REMOVED] with 5000 neg ions and placed the pendant right where the paint is. swelling & pain disappear overnight. sometimes I forgot to wear my pendant & my gout attacks. since 2009 I always wear my pendant 24/7 and never been sick. whoever invented this quantum thing, I thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    EPendant likes this.
  2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I'm glad you found the cure for gout. You will be a very rich person! Congratulations! Go get your 1 million dollars here -> James Randi Educational Foundation

BTW, I think you are very lucky to be able to cure your gout with just 5,000 negative ions. The pendant must be really weak. You can actually fit millions of negative ions on a pin head. Heck, the ionizer in my air-conditioner throws out millions of negative ions a second! :)

3. scalarshop

scalarshop Newbie

scalar energy

scalar pendants are a mixture of gemanite and a little tourmaline and Basically create negative ions , large amounts of positive ions come from electrical equipment which create emr rf emf such as tvs laptops phones power cables. negative ions come from nature and are in abundance in places like waterfalls and thunderstorms. people have been using electrical ionizers for many years now as they purify the air take away bad smells and smoke creating a similar environment to being in a forrest or sitting next to a water feature.Its too long to explain how scalar works but basically the scalar energy is the power source that powers the ionizer.this can be tested using an ion tester , they use these for testing preciouse stones and gems as they also create negative ions. i sell these pendants and always send an ion test video which usuall reads at about 6000-7000 ions.

4. Adrian Wong

Sorry but I have to strongly disagree with you.

1. There is nothing in the world that creates negative ions without energy input, whether in the form of potential energy or electrical energy.

2. Negative ions do not come exclusively from nature. They occur as a result of any high voltage discharge, or the rubbing of any two insulators.

3. Yes, negatively charged air molecules can attract air pollutants, making them denser and more likely to settle down, or get attracted to a conductor in an air purifier. In some air purifiers, negatively-charged plates are used to attract air pollutants which stick to them.

4. It would take an impossibly long time to explain scalar energy because there is NO SUCH THING as scalar energy. Therefore, NOTHING is powering the pendant.

5. Anyone can make a pendant that can product static, and therefore negative ions on its surface, by making it out of an insulating material. Then rubbing it against another insulator would create those ions which your ion tester would pick up.

6. Even if you rub the pendant to produce the negative ions, they would do very little for you. At most, they will attract some air pollutants around the pendant. But the effect would be temporary because its negative ions would get discharged quickly from contact with your skin which is a conductor.

7. No matter how many ions you can prove that the pendant produces (through rubbing with an insulator or other methods), it will never give YOU scalar energy or special powers.

5. Adrian Wong

Here's an update on Scalar Energy Pendants... specifically on the presence of radioactive thorium in these pendant. This was actually mentioned by The_YongGrand earlier in this thread, but here's another source.

It's an adjunct to the main issue of "negative ion bracelets" generating their ions from radioactivity @ Radioactive wristbands - Amal Graafstra - Technologist, Author & Double RFID Implantee

More to the point...

So there you have it - radioactive thorium in these pendants (and wristbands). Don't say we didn't warn you!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  6. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I saw these pendants even in cheap 99¢ shops. And, I have to stay 10 miles away from every each of these things. From what I know, they won't turn me into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but it sure would kill me instead! :faint:

7. Adrian Wong

I have one here. I just threw it into the cupboard. Too bad I don't have a Geiger counter... :shifty:

I hope mine doesn't have any radioactivity. I wore it for some time to do those stupid tests. Stupid me!

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Lucky you that you toss it into the cupboard. If you have tossed this into the toilet and flush it down, I really hope there would be no mutants suddenly got 'created' in the sewers. :shifty: :haha:

On other story, anyway these pendants are not worth testing at all. Put these away from yourself and anyone, and you will feel much better. :whistle:

Back in the early 90s when the pendants were invented, we used to have the "Magnetic Cup" where the insides are some sort of ceramic. Put water inside and it's "magnetized". The seller claimed "Magnetized" water is good for health. The most unfortunate thing is, it didn't do a damn thing. That cup was like, disposed much later.

9. Adrian Wong

There's no way to magnetise water. But at least the magnetic cups aren't radioactive, right? :haha:

10. adie_kun

adie_kun Newbie

just attended a demo the other day as I was invited by a friend...

same thing they did as what's already described in this thread :snooty:

i was shaking my head all through out the talk... i left the room when they started talking about the business and marketing stuff.

gawd! there are a lot of gullible people :wall:

PS
    i immediately researched for this scalar energy stuff and that's how i landed on this page :)

11. Adrian Wong

I'm sure glad you dropped by. :thumb:

I hope this thread can help you convince some of them not to part with their hard-earned money for what's really a piece of worthless ceramic pendant.

12. ajspice

ajspice Newbie

I've been following this thread since the beginning. It's been almost 8 months without any reply. I recently were introduced to scalar energy but not with these pendants.

We bought a Rife machine, what makes the Rife machine different than the conventional Rife machines, is this one uses scalar energy. With conventional rife machines you had to stick stuff onto your skin or hold on to staffs in order for the rife frequencies to affect your body. With the scalar energy you don't need to do that anymore.

I'm still in a very grey area with scalar, because the more I research around scalar, energy, universe and all that, the more the word scalar jumps up. Scalar energy as I researched were first introduced by Nicola Tesla. AS to a point I'm convinced and believe there is something as scalar energy, it's just very difficult to make a decision between sellers & critics. And as I understand physicist also disagree about the existence of scalar where quantum physicist knows about this.

So any of you that falls in all 4 categories, Seller / Critic / Physicist / Quantum Physicist...what's your opinion? I do believe that the universe has yet enormous secrets still for us to discover, and I believe that scalar might only be the beginning, the key to all the other secrets.

13. Adrian Wong

That's because nothing has changed. Scalar energy still does not exist. Scalar energy pendants are still useless and worthless (albeit expensive!) trinkets.

Actually, Nikola Tesla didn't introduce "scalar energy". He looked into it, but nothing actually came out of that, no matter what people have said. There's no scalar energy death ray. There's no scalar energy, period.

Rife machines are well-known hoaxes... so it's not surprising if they are making one with scalar energy. Coming up next - a new model powered by Energon cubes for extra power! :D

"'Rife devices' have figured prominently in several cases of health fraud in the U.S., typically centered around the uselessness of the devices and the grandiose claims with which they are marketed. In a 1996 case, the marketers of a 'Rife device' claiming to cure numerous diseases including cancer and AIDS were convicted of felony health fraud."

"In 2009 a U.S. court convicted James Folsom of 26 felony counts for sale of the Rife devices sold as 'NatureTronics', 'AstroPulse', 'BioSolutions', 'Energy Wellness', and 'Global Wellness'."

The word "scalar" refers to "A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction." Therefore, scalar energy is energy that "goes nowhere". Ironic, when you think about it. :D

The science is very clear, ajspice. There is no such thing as scalar energy.

If it existed, America would be using scalar energy-powered tanks firing scalar energy-powered guns or death rays. Their soldiers would be protected by scalar energy shields, instead of dying by the thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan.

14. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I bet it is a big world government conspiracy to hide the existence of scalar energy. Both for said military weapon use, and also because we all know that strange energy radiations give people super powers. But depending on the person they'll either turn into a superhero or a supervillian. So rather than solve the problem through education, they resort to silencing and conspiracies to curb the metahuman population growth worldwide.

:mrgreen:

15. Adrian Wong

As a certain friend of mine would say, we have all been brainwashed, and one day soon, we will see...

Oh yes, we will see! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

16. Quantum Scaler energy pendants

I am 70 years old and have been pretty ill after a bad fall last October and a number of other nasty setbacks all caused me to have terrible 24/7 anxiety attacks...

I bought a scaler pendant on Ebay Uk and have been wearing it for the last 3 weeks... All I can say is that I am a great deal better and have not had an anxiety attack since I hung this pendant round my neck...
    It cost £6.45, post free...

I don't think they should be good only if they cost a great deal of money... This pendant is quite genuine and cost very little... Those who charge a lot are ripping people off big time... Pay less and help yourself get well and much stronger...

17. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I think it sucks that the only super power you got from exposure to scalar energy is the ability to suppress panic attacks. If you got super speed or x-ray vision or telekinesis, then we're talking.

18. Adrian Wong

Nice try, Roz. If you had 24/7 anxiety attacks, you would be in a hospital and certainly in no position to be buying things online.

Well, you know what's cheaper than a £6.45 scalar pendant? That pebble in the garden.

Drill a hole through it and tie a string through it and you have an all-natural quantum scalar energy pendant right there, powered by the energy of the sun. :thumb: :thumb:

19. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I'd rather get one that's powered by the
    unspeakable energies of the cosmos.

20. Adrian Wong