my dad in trouble again

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PowerSlide, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It will take time, but life will look brighter. It's not that he is not missed anymore but because you know that no matter what happened, you will always carry a part of him with you. Remember - he is your father and will always be a part of you.

2. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

been a month++ now huh..time really go by so fast

everyone coping well including me..we can smile we smile we can have a laugh we laugh although to be honest everything still feel bloody crap

but this is what it is now..no cry or tears can bring him back but move on live better and live all the sweet memory we had with him

:)

3. Adrian Wong

I like your fortitude!

Yes, nothing can bring him back again, but he will always be in your memories. The best way to honour his memory is to live your lives the best you can. :beer:

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

we miss him but everyone is coping well :D

as representative behalf of my dad i must give money to my sis daughter for every A she scored in UPSR haha:rolleyes:

5. Adrian Wong

That's good to hear! :thumb:

LOL! Luckily, it's not an iPhone or an iPad for getting full As or something like that! :D

6. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

even my uncles auntys everyone can give a smile talking bout him, he's a unique person that everyone miss

my sis bought a tab3 for her even result not out yet :thumb: but she is a hardworking girl will get all the As

7. Adrian Wong

That's good! People are never really gone. They live on in our memories and their legacies. :thumb:

8. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

some say now im like my dad from the way i talk :mrgreen:

sometimes will think of him alot and few days ago i dream of him sitting on his favourite chair watching tv but he didnt say anything or look at me :shifty:

9. Adrian Wong

We all have a little bit of our parents in us. :mrgreen:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

same for me... lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

11. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

tuesday morning my sis FIL turn to go, on sunday evening he feel dizzy fainted and hit the back of his head, then one big swollen or bulge appear but monday the blood flow back into his head causing him to coma and passed away tuesday morning

just 4 months+ after my father my sis is at it again, both also love the grandkid and both also gone now..kinda leave us speechless what's happening this year with 2 death in such close time frame

12. Adrian Wong

OMG... So sorry to hear that. :(

13. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

kinda crazy thinking about it

another thing is my sis tell her boss. her boss goes WHAT!! another round? lol

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

very sorry to hear that too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

15. Adrian Wong

Yeah, I would have reacted the same way... :(