2013 Anniversary Trip - Photos

Discussion in 'Ishtim' started by Ishtim, Sep 27, 2013.

1. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Well, I was thinking via e-mail, archived (if you have a hi-res version). But I'll enjoy them here, in this post.

2. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Let me check original file size... ~5MB (5184x3456) pm me your email and I can send. :)

I tried to put it here as a ZIP, but it fails???

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow...this is what I'm talking about... :thumb:

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

That's weird. I just checked the settings and we enabled uploading ZIP files and they can be up to 15 MB in size. :think:

5. DarKSeeD

DarKSeeD BOG Translator

Hmmm, normally it should work (uploading files) but the forum is going slow again...anyway PM sent.
    Thank you.

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

We have this intermittent problem with the forum where it freezes up like crazy (very high CPU time) for no reason.

We are considering upgrading the server. It's a very old server anyway... :think:

7. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

So our 3rd day we sailed to nearby island of Lana'i, rented a Jeep and went sightseeing. What a desolate place... no more pineapple farms. We were told this island is owned by the "Oracle guy", you know... the guy that started that database company... :snooty:

So we snorkeled, had a big breakfast, went and saw the "Garden of the Gods" (Moloka'i in the background...guess what's next?) and sailed back to Maui... I don't remember seeing the contrast in colors like the ones in the last pic. it was almost fake...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013