COUGAR 700M Aluminium Gaming Mouse Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

The new COUGAR 700M features a new innovative design that won the iF Product Design Award for 2014 - a tremendous achievement for such a young company.

They accomplished this by thinking outside the box. Instead of creating another variation of the typical mouse, they created the COUGAR 700M around a folded aluminium framing structure that is not only more rigid but also much lighter at just 110 g. The result was a futuristic-looking mouse that is truly a sight to behold.

But how does it feel in the hand? Can it perform as well as it looks? That's what we are going to examine today in our review of the COUGAR 700M aluminium gaming mouse. Let's check it out!

[​IMG]

Link : COUGAR 700M Aluminium Gaming Mouse Review

2. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

There is a link error, if you click on the first page where it says "For more details, read our Comprehensive Review!", it returns Error Loading Article.

btw about the rubber grips by the side, are they good quality rubber? Or just some rubbery anti-slip coating that tends to get sticky after a year or two?

3. Adrian Wong

Thanks for the heads-up! There was a typo in the link. :wall: :wall:

Actually, I should correct that. It's not really rubber but plastic with a matte finish. The hexagonal design makes it feel rubbery with the anti-slip property, but as far as I can tell, it's not rubber.

4. APInnSol

APInnSol Newbie

This mouse does look awesome and i wish i would have read reviews before i bought the steelseries rival a few days ago.

This year i bought some Cougar 140mm Green fans from newegg, and i have to say that the construction, quality, and looks were awesome.

I also used to do business with the company that manufactures cougar. HEC is the parent company and he explained that they actually OEM for a lot of the big tier 1 companies.

5. Adrian Wong

It definitely looks and feels awesome. :thumb: