The Dell Holiday Gift Guide!

Discussion in 'News' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

The lead up to Christmas is a hectic time, and trying to find the perfect gift for family and friends can be a stressful and sometimes expensive task. To make things easier, here are some technology gift ideas to get you going for the festive season ahead. From immersive gaming PC’s to stylish laptops, Dell has Christmas covered for you and your loved ones.

For The Gamer

Alienware Area-51 – Starting at RM 6,999 (~US$ 2099)

Take gaming to the next level this holiday season with an Ultra HD gaming experience! The Alienware Area-51 features an iconic new design dubbed ‘Triad’ which is engineered to improve the desktop gaming experience. It is also built to power the next-generation of gaming with triple and quad graphics options and has the horsepower to give gamers a competitive edge, and dominate the competition.

[​IMG]

Alienware 13 – Starting at RM 3,999 (~US$ 1199), available from 21st November 2014

Enjoy the most demanding games from anywhere in the world this Christmas with the Alienware 13. This sleek and powerful portable laptop is designed to deliver an astounding and immersive gaming experience, complete with mind blowing visuals and stellar audio, making you feel like you’re part of the game!

[​IMG]

For The Mobile Worker

Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 – Starting at RM 1,499 (~US$ 439)

Surprise your child with a tablet and a notebook all rolled into one with the Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1. With a sleek and light-weight design, your child can go from class to home without the hassle of lugging a big laptop. Enjoy fast, responsive performance to power through tasks such as working on a project or web chatting with friends and family. Now who said you can’t have it all in a perfect mobile package without breaking your budget?

[​IMG]

Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 – Starting at RM 2,299 (~US$ 669)

Have you always wanted powerful performance combined with the versatility of a tablet? Then, reward yourself this Christmas season with an Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 that embodies sleek style with serious substance. With up to a 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor, the Inspiron 13 packs a robust performance while staying charged on-the-go with a long battery life. Switch between tablet, laptop, easel and tent modes and use a built-in stylus to edit your photos, take notes or even watch your favorite shows. What better gift to get ready for a brand new year!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Adrian Wong

For The Whole Family

Inspiron 14 7000 Series – Starting at RM 3,199 (~US$ 939)

Treat your teen to a gift he can enjoy for work and play this festive season. The strong firepower with up to the latest 4th Gen Intel® Quad Core i7 processor and turbocharged NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 850M 4GB graphics will allow your teen to enjoy an immersive gaming experience in his free time and also ease of completing his assignments. You can now give your child the best of both worlds!

[​IMG]

Inspiron 15 3000 Series – Starting at RM 1,999 (~US$ 589)

Can’t decide what to get your sibling for Christmas? Look no further than the Inspiron 15 3000 Series. This laptop will allow users to take on any day-to-day task without sacrificing performance. It comes with a spacious HD screen to offer more room to enjoy HD clarity whether it is watching one’s favorite movies or connecting with family and friends online.

[​IMG]

Inspiron 20 3000 Series (All-In-One) – Starting at RM 1,299 (~US$ 379)

Inspire your loved ones this festive season with the perfect family touch screen device – the Inspiron 20 3000 Series AIO desktop. The HD+ display and Waves MaxxAudio delivers an immersive experience for the whole family. Let the kids explore their creativity through interactive games with the touch screen. To top it off, save space with the sleek and slim design that fits easily into a variety of living spaces and looks great in any room in the house!

[​IMG]

S2415H 24-inch Monitor – Starting at RM 699 (~US$ 199)

Immerse yourself in widescreen clarity and superb audio with the S2415H 24-inch monitor that connects you seamlessly to the entertainment you love. Go on a vivid adventure with your games, movies and photos through the stunning Full HD display complete with amped-up audio. This monitor also comes equipped with HDMI ports allowing you to stream movies and music from your tablet or smartphone. Plugging in to what you love has never been easier!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  3. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

If I didn't already have an Inspiron 15 7537, that Alienware 13 would be the notebook to get.

4. Adrian Wong

I'm waiting to see if they will refresh it next month when Broadwell launches. :mrgreen:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Broad well is launching next month?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

6. ET3D

ET3D Newbie

I just ordered an IPEGA 9023 Bluetooth Telescopic Controller from DealExtreme. Looks to me like it would make a good gift for mobile gamers. I hope it will help me make better use of that Windows tablet I own.

[​IMG]

7. Adrian Wong

Broadwell is definitely launching by the first or second week of January 2015, and Dell will be refreshing their models immediately after that.

I just don't know if they are refreshing all of them at once, or just selected models first... :think:

8. Adrian Wong

Nice! Sure beats the software buttons. :thumb: :thumb:

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Oh sorry. I forgot about the Core M which is also broad well based.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

10. Adrian Wong

Well, the Core Ms are already out. I was referring to the Broadwell-based Core i7/i5/i3 processors.

11. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

am confused with these term. how about Broadwell for laptop ? For performance

12. Adrian Wong

Well, Core M isn't fast. That's why we are all waiting for the Core i7 and Core i5 versions of the Broadwell processor.

13. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

from what i read. Core M are for those low end performance like tablet, 2 in 1.

Core i5, i7 i guess wont be releasing so soon ? as Manufacturer need to design and put into their hardware.

These i5,i7 broadwell for laptops ?

14. Adrian Wong

From what I heard from Dell, they will upgrade their laptop models from Haswell to Broadwell immediately or within a week or two of the Core i7/i5 Broadwell's release.

The launch should be for both desktop and mobile versions of the Core i7 and Core i5 processors.

15. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Let the waiting game begins..

16. Adrian Wong

Come on, Intel!! Come on, Dell!! :D