What are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SAFETY, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Far Cry 4...

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Like it? Hate it? :mrgreen:

3. Chai

One of the better games from Ubisoft this year... :haha:

4. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

Sleeping Dog!

5. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

Hitman Trilogy HD and just finished Thief which I liked very much.

6. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

finish sleeping dog last week.
    7/10
    storyline is good, gameplay as usual like gta. control & ai a letdown

7. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

What was wrong with the controls?

8. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

action item ( space ) is same as sprint.. so when u sprint near a cliff. ur character will just down.

car/bike control is pathetic.

Got stuck a couple of time. could not move myself out from a terrain. Had to save & load back

BTW i am on PC.

9. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

I see, was just curious. For me the vehicle control was great especially when you compare it to GTA. I could see the space bar issue being a burden. Having played both the PC and PS3 versions I like the console version better overall.

10. Adrian Wong

I just downloaded Witcher 3... but it looks like my system is too underpowered to run it. :wall: :wall:

11. Playing Clash of clans and LoL ^^

12. rick77

rick77 Newbie

Playing on my mobile is currently Clash of Clans (COC) & Ragnarok Online - Path of Heroes. The latter is quite addictive.. Anyone interested to join me??

13. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

GT6. :oops:

14. Adrian Wong

I have The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt but didn't have the time to install and play it.

The short 3 hours I had on Father's Day, I spent killing zombies in Left 4 Dead 2... :haha: :haha:

15. Chai

Assetto Corsa with my G27!

16. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, the 4th wall-breaking game that takes place in the world of Gamindustri!

This version is more of a button masher unlike its RPG predecessors. Still, fun to just jump in for 10-15 mins at a time and wipe out massive hordes of enemies... only thing missing is best girl, Pururut/Plutia. Oh well, can't have everything.

17. Jocelyn

Jocelyn Newbie

Cities: Skylines

18. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

J-Stars Victory VS+

Man, talk about crazy cross-over mashups. Naruto vs Bleach vs Dragonball vs One Piece vs JoJo vs Saint Seiya vs Fist of the North Star vs Samurai X and everything including the kitchen sink. Along with all sorts of completely weird-ass shit... like the nose-hair dude Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and Koro Sensei.

The story mode's plot is super silly, there's four of them, though practically they're identical except for the main characters you start with (already finished the One Piece gang and starting up the Bleach dude). But hey, it's just an excuse so that you can get all your favourite shounen and seinen characters to gather and beat the crap out of each other!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. Adrian Wong

My latest games - VR games on the Samsung Gear VR. Ryan's testing it in this picture. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The Sims Freeplay. :shifty:

Recommended by my wife. LOL... I think I'll stop playing now. The game is buggy in not saving progress and cannot add any neighbors. Every night I send them to work or on quests before I sleep, when I wake up the next morning, logged in... they are all sitting around not doing anything. It's as if the jobs/quests didn't happen. I actually logged it after I logged out the night before just to make sure they were still working. :doh: Stupid game... :wall: