Throat swells.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Jan 19, 2013.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

This time of a weather again, my parent and I have the same problem - swollen throat.

My case is a bit worse where it went very itchy in the morning. Plus, had a bit of ear pressure imbalance.

Gonna lie down more and drink more water. Sucked to have a hoarse voice and a painful throat. :faint:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It's the season. Even my contractor is down with a sore throat. I better be careful when I meet him tomorrow! :faint:

3. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Get a face mask! I did that yesterday. Had to cover my nose or else this thing will be all over the district! :faint:

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

I am too, my friend ask me to try Madoka honey with UMF one. Take one spoon of honey without water, let it be around ur throat.

Seems working for me but it's freaking expensive.

5. Halinsjones

Halinsjones Newbie

This is infection and all the throat wall becomes infected due to virus therefore it is better to take any high potency antibiotic with better way to keep it better by all means.

6. Drink lots of water and juices, Antibiotic can also help cure your swollen throat.

7. Jade Alea

Jade Alea Newbie

My best sore throat remedy is water with lemon juice, raw honey and grated ginger. The taste relieve all the itchiness and swelling of my throat. I also use applecider vinegar to directly wash away bacteria in my throat.

8. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

My sore throat remedy is:

1) If there's post-nasal drip, kill it ASAP with antihistamines!!

2) Difflam spray.

(edit: lol, thread necro by newbs T__T)

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! It's okay. Sometimes, it's good to revive zombie threads... :haha: :haha: