Happy Chinese New Year 2015!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by The_YongGrand, Feb 18, 2015.

1. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

there goes the massive fireworks! choi 8 boom boom boom

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It was even louder than the first day around my area! :haha:

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

OPS correction choi 9

4. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It was surprisingly quiet over here, with the exception of ONE neighbour... He fired a string of firecrackers for about 3 minutes! I wonder how much he spent on that... :mrgreen:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :D :D :thumb: :haha:

6. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Yeah, in the garage. But unheated. It can't last much longer, spring is coming soon.:)

7. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Jam everywhere... going up to tunnel, heading out of Ipoh, heading to Tapah, heading away from Tapah, heading towards Slim River, heading towards Sungai Buloh... jam jam jam T__T

And worse of all my car was having throttle body problems that was due to be replaced by the mechanic after CNY so... plenty of micromanaging the aircond power during the bumper-to-bumper crawls to prevent engine stall. :wall:

And then last Saturday heading from Seremban back to KL, one (van or MPV) overturned and took up 3 lanes. Super jam (along with the KPC jam at the other side).

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Well, I just went up to Penang and back again (just in time for the Samsung event!) but fortunately, didn't encounter any jams.

It really looks like I'm very fortunate with traffic jams this CNY! :D

9. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

That road is always congested during the CNY. My parent's hometown is in Slim River, and throughout the journey back to KL, sometimes the jam could extend to Sabak Bernam. Lucky it's a short stretch but slow moving.

Some of the guys had to went on the highway side to take a piss. That is because, there are no restrooms and the highway isn't moving.:faint: