The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

The price are pretty reasonable over there. My friend lives in Singapore, and he gets fast connection at a lower price too. :)

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I would be happy if I can pay the same price I'm paying now for 100 mbps. I'm not greedy. I'm just asking for 10% of what peaz's getting! :wall: :wall:

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

isp's, telecoms and the mpaa VS us....;)

If everyone had that kind of bandwidth we would share EVERYTHING!!!:haha: With no ad's!!!:twisted:

4. Adrian Wong

I thought only Google Fiber would offer such speeds or prices... :mrgreen:

peaz is REALLY lucky!

5. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Finally got the final part for my upgrade project.

Kingston Hyper X Savage :D

Attached Files:

6. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Haha. No bandwidth cap yet as far as i can tell or have tried. There are clauses for fair use but it seems that it's never enforced. I can ahem torrent up to about 5-10MB/s sometimes. Hahahah.

Also, there are 2Gbps packages too for about S$59 per month. But I think that's quite useless considering that your PC ports maxes out at 1GigE. So no point unless you run a server farm at home.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  7. peaz

Another toy i bought a couple of weeks back. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433119063.963273.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433119088.889621.jpg

8. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

o_O Adult version?

I bought one for my daughter for her birthday, but it seemed a bit tricky to use. Especially the part about turning...

Also didn't take my weight well cos, that was kids version :D

9. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Full system spec please :p

10. peaz

Yea. Adult version. Oxelo Town 9. Weighs about 5kg and I use it to work in between the bus ride.

11. Chai

5 to 10MB is not even 10%. Imagine reaching the maximum :o

12. peaz

Unfortunately, I think they shape the network traffic. Heh.

13. peaz

Just re-tested wifi speed between my router and the iPhone 6. Loving this router. @awsh: you should consider this or the AC66 or AC68 router. The external antenna really helps. - Bah. Can't edit and attach photos on tapatalk. And I can't delete a post. ... LOL.

14. Chai

You don't really need such a high end model. Most mid range are already pretty good.

15. Adrian Wong

Hey, I'm actually testing that. Review coming up soon! :D

16. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

The one you have is it the normal or upgrade kit? sadly during purchase, they dont have the upgrade kit :(

17. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Can preview a bit lo :mad:.. mainly reused stuff though..

Practically can see it thru the parts i bought? lol..

i7 4790K, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Kingston Hyper X Savage,CM HAF Stacker 935, CM Nepton 240M. The rest mainly reuse back =X...

18. Adrian Wong

The upgrade kit version. I think you will have to ask them to order it from you since it's more expensive than the regular drive only kit. Most people won't need the screwdriver and USB 3.0 enclosure.

19. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

Asked,current batch all non upgrade kit. *Apparently for Hyper X 3k, upgrade or not upgrade kit same pricing*

20. Chai

What graphics card?