The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

lol, if the rate were 4.2, then yeah... but fortunately this is existing stock, so not adjusted up for the crazy hike... :lol:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Still, the LICH factor is undeniable. :mrgreen:

3. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

I think I need to unload some stuff into the used market already... dry box is already full!!! :lol:

4. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Cool... this looks like it's a party game! :thumb:

Better not be drunk when playing this though, those darts flying anywhere!:haha:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, you shouldn't be drunk anywhere unless you're going to spend the night there. :mrgreen: :thumb:

6. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

I suppose I can finally put this here!

[​IMG]

i5-4690k, MSI Z87-G41, 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4GB.

:D

7. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Sony NW-ZX1:

[​IMG]

Sony has significantly dropped the price on this from the original RM2.3K to RM1399 during the current Merdeka sale/promotion -- practically equivalent to stock clearance. The original price was hard to swallow but seeing the huge drop I quickly snagged one. They're getting harder and harder to find, though... I guess Sony is really trying to clear out their remaining stock to pave the way for the newer NW-ZX2.

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It seems like there's a lot of cool Sony deals during this month. My friend got a Z2 Tablet at just RM999 if I'm not mistaken.

9. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

It seems like when Sony clears stock, they really clear stock. I missed the boat when they were getting rid of their remaining Vaios the last time, but I remember there were some pretty sweet deals then too.

10. Chai

I wonder if they have any good deals on the action cam.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

11. Adrian Wong

Are the Sony deals still going on???

12. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Yeah, the promotion period is supposedly 21 Aug - 20 Sept.

Not sure if action cams have deals though... :think:

13. Adrian Wong

Thanks! I must quickly check out the Sony Store at the Curve ASAP! :thumb: :thumb:

14. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

Need more SSDs........

Attached Files:

15. Chai

Nice buy! To bad we can't get those here...

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

16. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

$286 after taxes, and same day delivery. Can't say no. :mrgreen:

17. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Latest toy. Logitech MX Master.

Attached Files:

18. Chai

Not exactly mine since I didn't pay for it. But it is probably "our" toy of 2015.

It's APS-C sensor based, mirrorless, hybrid autofocus system (phase & contrast detection) which means faster and more accurate than DSLR, Full HD 60fps video. It can also support all kinds of DSLR lenses using adapters, so technically, it will mount onto a 400mm F2.8 (yes, onto the lens, not the other way!) if you want to. :nuts: :haha: Well, I guess Adrian Tung can confirm how versatile his A7R is. :mrgreen:

And it's only around RM1500! :nuts: I couldn't believe how good and capable these cameras are until I tested one at the Sony Style.

Attached Files:

19. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

Haha yeah all the mirrorless offerings (well... except Nikons and Pentax, I guess :haha: ) are pretty good these days. Only that kit pancake lens sucks harder than an old grandma... would have preferred the older 18-55 non-pancake zoom but Sony has sent those the way of the dodo.

20. Adrian Wong

Seriously... 1 TB! What do you store on it? :mrgreen: