Take A Tour Of The New IKEA Cheras

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

IKEA Cheras is opening its doors tomorrow morning. Many people are already planning to join the opening celebrations tomorrow. You won’t find us there though because we had not only taken a tour inside four days ago, we have already finished our shopping at their brand-new outlet!

[​IMG]

Don’t worry. We have prepared SIX videos to show you how the new IKEA Cheras looks like inside…

Check out the videos and pictures we took @ Take A Tour Of The New IKEA Cheras - The Rojak Pot

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Thanks for the review, Adrian. Some of my relatives stay in Cheras and they can benefit from the nearby Ikea over there!

Too bad I'm not working in Cheras anymore - or else I would have taken a look there too! :D

3. Adrian Wong

My pleasure! I'm just glad I got to go there EARLIER. I saw the pictures on launch day, and my gosh... it was CRAZY!!! :haha::haha::haha:

4. The_YongGrand

The new store is catering to the people living at the southern KL. Previously, there are a lot of people who come all the way from the southern KL to the Mutiara Damansara's IKEA just to buy IKEA stuff.

On other topic, I gotta love the Christmas season over there. On times you will find a small band singing songs in the restaurant! You had better film that as well! :)

5. Adrian Wong

Is that during their Christmas buffet? I have never actually gone for that, because it's SO crowded! :D

6. The_YongGrand

Not just Christmas buffet - the Christmas month, especially weekends! You will find a lot of activities there - lucky you stay nearby! :)

The restaurant is and will be crowded no matter what holiday season!

7. Adrian Wong

I must check it out this Christmas then! :D

8. The_YongGrand

You gotta go there and check their promotions/posters/flyers - they will tell you what activities they have on December! :thumb:

That's the good deal of staying in BU and/or Mutiara Damansara! :thumb:

Adrian Wong likes this.