Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925) Smartphone Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith Newbie

Samsung galaxy S6 Edge is known for its beauty. Phone is containing 5.1" screen with side edge with 1440x2560 pixels of resolution which adds life to its looks. The phone is enabled with v5.0.2 (Lollipop) Android OS for installing different kinds of applications available online. The 16MP back camera with 5MP front captures high definition pictures. I just recommend this phone as according to me phone is ideal in its assigned price.

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I'm not too crazy over the curved edge, there's so proper case that can protect those edge screens. I'm still using my old trusty HTC One (m7). ;)

4. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

I'm not too crazy over the curved edge, there's so proper case that can protect those edge screens. I'm still using my old trusty HTC One (m7). ;)

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, the curved edge is nice to look at, but easier to damage. I opted for the less sexy, but more practical S6. :D

6. Sunder Singh

Sunder Singh Newbie

Samsung galaxy s6 edge comes with the finest hardware available right now. Galaxy S6 has Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) which is upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) & it has Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with screen size 5.1 inch & it is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.