The Perpetual Abdul Kadir Sheikh Fadzir Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by badawi_rocks, May 15, 2004.

1. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ban MTV and Channel V too then! :whistle:

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

What's wrong with the advertisment? :lol:

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

:doh: MIght as well just cut off M'sia from the rest of the world.. sigh. what an idiotic thought.. Ban this, ban that.. like it'll help at all.

STUPID i tell you.. C-2-PID!!! BODOH!

5. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

:roll: :thumb:

Trin.

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

This is so stupid..... :nuts: :nuts:

7. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

dat is good advertisement larrrrr............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ...........who vote for dis idiot??????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ...............why badawi dun wan 2 throw out dis kind of idiots??????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

8. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

That sucks. I think I need to teach the Malaysian politicians a lesson! :evil:

9. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

how??????? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
    u all got read news today???????............. all tv station have 1 month to remove foreign ads......... :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    if not.........dis idiot will take away their license......... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
    why ppl vote 4 him?????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: ............wat an idiot dis abdul kadir.......... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

10. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

I'll(seriously) install a webcam in their bathrooms, bedrooms & their daughters' bedrooms! :mad:

Then, I'll e-mail it to every lulian DVD/VCD Distributor! :wicked:

11. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

12. alexan

alexan Newbie

OH boy!! I'm glad to see Mr. Bow Tie in action again. After his AirAsia drama, I always look forward to his appearance. He will never fail to amuse me.

This time around, Mr. Bow Tie is willing to stand for all Malaysians. He know what is good as Malaysians are pretty dumb and stupid. Mr. Bow Tie is the ONLY Smart Malaysian who knows how to differenciate Right From Wrong. Thank you Mr. Bow Tie for covering us from evil. If he didn't take such action, we might be walking around the streets naked as Malaysians will follow 100% blindly to what is shown in our TV sets.

Syabas Bow Tie! Syabas indeed! The previous ministers are so full of sin and Bow Tie is the only righteous one with enough balls to say 'TAK NAK' to skin.

We'll be the world's bestest nation in no time! Can somebody give him a TUN title? Perhaps a Nobel Peace Prize would do?

*Take action against Astro? Nah.. Won't happen. Just shove a Free Astro to him and he'll shut up.

13. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

dat bow tie idiot..............dunno why he is still in the cabinet........like sami vellu.............realli idiots........... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

14. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/5/19/nation/8014255&sec=nation

After all of what he said about Astro's price increase, he had this to say about himself:-

He hasn't 'studied' it yet, so why is he talking so much?
    What has he been doing for the past 3 weeks since Astro announced it?

And if you want the media to be 'as free as possible', you curtail them from showing 'excessive violence and sex'. Righttt....... Jeez, I'm learning a lot from this minister.

15. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

dis minister realli 2 much..............why is he a minister??????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    to be a minister must be so st00pid??????? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

16. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

Another one... :mad:

http://www.straitstimes.com.sg/asia/story/0,4386,253457,00.html?

May someone remind him that only he gets high upon hearing of sex crimes! Its a damn insult to us sane citizens!

Code of ethics my ass. You restrict the print media, the TV and radio, people will just get their information for the Internet.

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I agree. It's sheer hypocrisy. The government should lay off the media. :naughty:

The media's job is to deliver NEWS, not to keep the public in the dark about criminal activities. Why spend time and money trying to pull wool over our eyes?

LIVE up to reality and fix the problem. Jeez.. This guy needs a reality check. :roll:

If I am Badawi, this nut would be out of my cabinet. I have no idea why people vote for him, much less put him in the Cabinet. :roll:

18. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

perhaps there are no better candidates? :thumb:

19. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

hrm........if you have to remove foreign ads, then it would be hypocracy to keep foreign films / shows / music videos.

if really to remove all foreign, then they we'll be stuck with RTM1, even then RTM1 has foreign Islamic shows don't they?

if anyone of you actually saw foreign commercials/ads, they're actually far better than our local ads in terms of ideas and presentation.

i saw quite a few, even their condom ads are hilarious. and did anyone see the Prince of Persia : TSOT ads for the UK and US?? they're simple game ads but they're definitely way better than any local ads i've seen.

20. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

emm..why can't show foreign ads eh?